Ask a question for the next person!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Howww chivalrous 😱😱😱🥰🥰🥰

Fave cityyy thats a hard oneee 🥺 maybe NYC

Would you judge someone who has breast implants ?

No. My ex's mom had them. They got in a fist fight though, and my ex popped her mom's implant so she was uneven for a bit. Eventually she got it fixed.

Do you think you can still be lonely whilst in a positive relationship?

Oh yeah. That's more commonly called a dying relationship, but yes. Happens all the time before the relationships break up.

rate the following on a scale of 1 to 5 stars (0 if you don't know): pineapple, banana, watermelon, strawberry, cherry

Chemical reaction

Do you know of a clothes dryer that does not hide, eat, stash, magically remove from this dimension or whatever happens to socks?

No and if someone does know where to find this magical thing, give me one too. I bet its next to excalibur

What shoes do you love ?

I have a Beauty rest Black mattress. It's very nice but very expensive. I recommend it but you need to make sure it's right for you. For example, they have different levels of firmness and plushness within the same series. You need the right balance for you and how you sleep. I think it's worth spending a lot on a good mattress because you spend 1/3 of your life in bed. Getting a good night's sleep is VERY important to your health and well being.

What are some podcasts you recommend?

Yeah, well to a certain extent, I feel safe in my own borough but there are a load of areas in London that I wouldn't walk around during the day let alone after dark.

If money were no object, how would you spend your time?

Either flying or scuba diving. They are both dangerous and generally quite uncomfortable. Imagine diving in the Pacific ocean during the night 100 feet underwater. It's absolutely terrifying and freezing! Something you used to do.

What accomplishment are you proudest of?

Helping to raise (along with a lot of friends) enough money for the replacement of Christmas presents, as well as 2 laptops and an iPad for 3 children of a family we know of, who had them stolen by a burglar 2 days before last Christmas.

What would you do about begging letters from strangers, if you had won a huge amount of money on say the Lotto?

Probably hire a manager to help with such things and tell strangers that the manager handles those requests so reach out to them. Meanwhile tell the manager to be frugal with the budget and give me a summary of the requests believed to be worthy.

What would you do if through some mystery of space and time, you woke to find yourself in a Nazi uniform in 1944 Germany?

Probably hire a manager to help with such things and tell strangers that the manager handles those requests so reach out to them. Meanwhile tell the manager to be frugal with the budget and give me a summary of the requests believed to be worthy.

What would you do if through some mystery of space and time, you woke to find yourself in a Nazi uniform in 1944 Germany?
I'd run like hell if they told me to deploy to the north coast of France.

Have you ever eaten haggis? (I have not but want to)

I haven't eaten any insects at all.
What was your experience okidoke of them while eating?.

Have you ever needed an operation?

Hell no. I don't feel like throwing up this morning.
Do you think if I whack myself behind the head hard enough, I can travel back in time to warn my younger self that if he isn't more careful with his decisions, he's going to end up whacking himself behind the head?

Latest posts

Back