Ask a question for the next person!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I was a kid, my dad had the family coat of arms hanging on the wall. It wasn’t until I was a grown adult before my dad laughed at me telling me it was made up nonsense he bought at a local fair. It was just something to hang on the wall. Now it hangs on my wall.

So for me it will be
- a picture of someone gullible, a silhouette of my head.
- a strong 💪 to indicate a lifetime of physical labor.
- a dog to show loyalty.
- an empty liquor bottle to represent a long line of drinkers.
- a clown to represent how I cope with life.

Same question.

definitely cause my policy is first conquer then date

are you very into a certain song or musician lately (and which one)

Shocking Blue. I never realized that their song, "Venus" was sung by a woman. She has a deep voice. They have some pretty good other songs too.

Same question

Cruel Summer by Taylor Swift ... it flooded youtube (shorts) and it seems the snippet "I don't wanna keep secrets just to keep you" makes the chicks in the crowd go wild

what do you like / don't like about the month of October

There's this Hot Wheels game show where two teams compete to build a car that best captures the spirit of the concept the hosts come up with.

I always loved Hot Wheels, Matchbox, any diecast cars in general growing up (still do) so I think that would be a fun show to be on.

In the spirit of the season - what would be your dream Halloween lawn? What would you decorate your lawn and house with?

Casper, the friendly ghost, a couple of witches at their cauldron, and some flying pumpkins : )

If you could be any animal for one day, which one would you choose?

Latest posts

Back