Ask a question for the next person!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no but a soda from McDonalds on a hot day

have you ever left a drink in the car holder only to find it frozen overnight ?

Yes...lol my water bottle lives in a perpetual winter state of cup holder and under the heater on the drive to work.

Have you ever won on a lottery ticket?

I've won small amounts between £10 and £200, but nothing exciting.

Have you ever been to Las Vegas?

No ... helicopters on theory freak me out

Have you ever drove in fog so thick cars ahead of you disappeared?

I can't possibly say, except I fancy the pants off him despite having had no personal interaction with the guy - just read some of his posts. Swoon lol

Would you like to be able to change gender for a week to see what it's really like for the opposite sex?

I would. Thought to be honest, I'd probably spend my week home touching myself LOL!

What would you do if you had TONS of money fall in your lap right now?

I would share....and I would take a much desired trip.

What would you do if your phone accidentally rang in front of a large group of people during an important gathering?

Depends. If it was business probably die of embarrassment and if it was social just make a joke of it

Do you like your birth name?

I do, though I haven't done it in a long while.

Do you prefer the company of one great individual or a group of good individuals?

Yes if it's got tried and trusted ingredients

Do you enjoy conversation about spiritual topics?

It would be absolutely wonderful, but Kim's history and character make it seem as if this is unlikely. Really hope i'm proved wrong though.

What's the food you couldn't live without?

Not sure about food, but I'd badly miss milk.

Do you wish you could occasionally bend reality to make things a little more ideal?

Latest posts

Back