Ask a question for the next person!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was supposed to travel to London this week but I injured my lower back. Might go next week.

Are you determined to change your life?

That's the thing, I don't know. I just woke up 3 days ago and couldn't walk or bend over without experiencing sharp pain. Best guess is I twisted it while asleep.

How would banning gay marriage benefit society?

Oh that sucks. Ive had it happen once during the day, lasted about a week and a half and was very annoying. Hope it heals soon.

A strong healthy family unit is good for people and society, and that ban would be a part in getting there.

If you could, which ancient civilisation would you travel to, check out, and join?

Hmm, I dunno. They all tend to suck from a human rights perspective. I would like to visit ancient Japan and Egypt. Pharaohs and samurai. Sounds cool enough.

Do you think homosexuality should exist?

Can't think of anyone specific right now.

If you have one, what country you hate the most and why?

A two story house with two bathrooms and 2 to 3 bedrooms. Gotta have a nice sized garage and backyard. Have some plans for those. That's the ideal case anyway.

What kind of girl would you date? (physical and/or mental traits)

I don't think i have as much control over that as i previously thought i had.

Are you a city person or a rural person?

I am a city boy through and through. I am living in a more rural area now and I gotta say, when I first moved here, it was so quiet at night I thought to myself "man, I could kill somebody and hide the body and no one would know"

Don't ask me why my mind went there! 😂

Do you want to go super saiyan? (be honest)

Can we trade, i live in a city.

Sure.

What's something you really want to do this year?

Finish my course and get my PhD. Then I can officially be called "doctor". That's like most of the reason why I did this in the first place 😁

Are you an incel or volcel or are you in a different category? (involuntary and voluntary celibate)

I struggle with attraction but I identify as neither. I feel like the problem is my own individual situation, which some other people might share something similar to, but it's not exactly the same thing. I don't think categories like that have any answers. I don't think it helps to put yourself in a category, in general - especially to slap a negative label on yourself.

How far away are you from your ideal life?

I'd have to say pretty far. Pretty pretty pretty far. (did you get that reference?)

Who do you think should make the first move, men or women and why?(I know it varies from case to case but I am asking in the general sense)

Whoever is interested, and whoever can make it work while playing the least amount of stupid hot-cold mind games, and "ohhh you flinched first, you're needy, you're not good enough". It's like a game of mental or emotional chicken, or poker, or chess. I wish we could dispense with all of that nonsense. I don't think relationships and connection should be adversarial, and about maneuvering for advantage, and power, and "who cares the least, wins".

Have you ever had a mystical/magical/religious experience, something to make you believe that there is more to life than the mundane, and if so what was it like?

I had a near death experience if that counts. I was supposed to go outside to buy a game but my mom wouldn't let me so I snuck out a little bit later only to find out there has been a huge pile up on the street on the way to the store that I usually take. A giant water truck flipped over and a couple of cars crashed into it. I dunno what would have happened if my mother didnt delay me like she did. So yeah, that got me thinking about god and chance and all that. I wouldn't say I am a staunch believer in the divine but I am mostly agnostic.

Say you see someone cute at the bar. Your friends tell you they've been checking you out for a while while fiddling with their drink. What would be your next move?

Whoever is interested, and whoever can make it work while playing the least amount of stupid hot-cold mind games, and "ohhh you flinched first, you're needy, you're not good enough". It's like a game of mental or emotional chicken, or poker, or chess. I wish we could dispense with all of that nonsense. I don't think relationships and connection should be adversarial, and about maneuvering for advantage, and power, and "who cares the least, wins".

Have you ever had a mystical/magical/religious experience, something to make you believe that there is more to life than the mundane, and if so what was it like?
I've had sudden smells that seemingly come from nowhere. Like being outside and suddenly smelling cloves very strongly - my dad loved to chew on cloves to freshen his breathe. When things like this have happened, I've not been thinking of the person in question nor am I ever in a location where you might naturally find that smell. I've read that visitations from people in our lives that have passed sometimes come in the form of certain smells or scents we associate with them. So I take this as a sign of my dad visiting me. I also saw a ghost when I was a child.

If you had the chance to travel to a distant planet, would you?

I've had sudden smells that seemingly come from nowhere. Like being outside and suddenly smelling cloves very strongly - my dad loved to chew on cloves to freshen his breathe. When things like this have happened, I've not been thinking of the person in question nor am I ever in a location where you might naturally find that smell. I've read that visitations from people in our lives that have passed sometimes come in the form of certain smells or scents we associate with them. So I take this as a sign of my dad visiting me. I also saw a ghost when I was a child.

If you had the chance to travel to a distant planet, would you?

That's really cool, Ringwood. The cloves thing, that's so specific too. Really makes you wonder.

It kind of makes me think of a while ago when I was pulling weeds at my Grandma's house and I looked up just in time to see a hawk fly over me. One of the last things that really sticks out that we talked about, was I told her I saw a hawk when I was walking around one day, and she said "I should get one" and when I said get what, she said "a hawk", like she was joking with me. I feel like if people from beyond really could do things like that, it is something she would do.

Anyway. If I had a chance to travel to a distant planet, sure I would. Especially if it was a world like ours, where there were people to meet and things to do, and not a barren wasteland.

Have you ever had lucid dreams?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back