Ask a question for the next person!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's really cool, Ringwood. The cloves thing, that's so specific too. Really makes you wonder.

It kind of makes me think of a while ago when I was pulling weeds at my Grandma's house and I looked up just in time to see a hawk fly over me. One of the last things that really sticks out that we talked about, was I told her I saw a hawk when I was walking around one day, and she said "I should get one" and when I said get what, she said "a hawk". I feel like if people from beyond really could do things like that, it is something she would do.

Anyway. If I had a chance to travel to a distant planet, sure I would. Especially if it was a world like ours, where there were people to meet and things to do, and not a barren wasteland.

Have you ever had lucid dreams?
See that bolded section? You should trust that feeling. I strongly believe there's 'more' beyond what we see everyday - things like what you experienced with the hawk at your Grandma's house are usually brushed off as nothing more than coincidences when they're anything but.

Lucid dreams? No, I don't think so. Exceptionally vivid dreams that stick with me for years - yes.

If you could become any animal, insect or living creature for a day, what would you want to be?

Hmm, I'd think I'd like to be a fly so I can sneak into everywhere and know things no one would know.

If you were a god for a week, what would you do?

Strange? I don't know about strange but it is disgusting. I have a moldy and moist veggie chicken escalope. I really should throw that out 😅

To stop a bill from becoming law, what would you filibuster about?

Maybe id try singing very loudly to make everyone leave in terror.

If you were a dictator, whats the very first law you would put in place?

Unlike other dictators, like the guy from Turkey who threatened to jail this guy because he called him Gollum, I won't put you in jail or worse for insulting me.

I will simply force you to break-dance until you pass out from exhaustion, and it would be live on national TV.

If you could join any band in the world, which would it be?

Not really into bands. Maybe the band Linkin Park. Used to listen to them a lot as an angsty teenager.

If you could eat anything, real or imaginary, what would you eat?

I would just drive away in my ferrari, which your shelby couldnt catch on the bends. 😎

Back in the day i wouldve joined metallica or dream theater. Now im most likely, if forced, to join a choir of sorts.

Would you go ghost hunting with me?

Ah you were too quick, ill do two for one. I would eat booty! No i wouldnt, id eat, something, my imagination is severly lacking.

Question still stands.

I would just drive away in my ferrari, which your shelby couldnt catch on the bends. 😎

Back in the day i wouldve joined metallica or dream theater. Now im most likely, if forced, to join a choir of sorts.

Would you go ghost hunting with me?

I don't know, the GT350 and GT500 just might since they are refocusing from just straight-line monsters, to capable track cars these days.

FYI all this talk of Ferrari, I was just reading this article the other day, maybe you might appreciate it as well - the car sure is a looker too:

https://rmsothebys.com/blog-editori...maEljS2t-RhwFwiPSQa-nW8cp3fhCYiyaKZWobhoCm6rM
I have to say I love me some BRG, I wish it was more available on Mustangs.

And yeah I'd go ghost hunting, that sounds really cool.

What subcultures have you joined or did you want to join? Are you in one now? Is there one you still want to join?

And why?

Ahh yeahh, of course youd have the newer ones. Itd be a fair match then.

I havent joined any i tend to watch from the outside, i guess theyre mostly to do with life improvement in various ways.

Same question.

I joined an anime, yugioh, magic the gathering, and a dungeons and dragons club. Yeah, I was way into the nerd scene when I first arrived in the UK. They were enjoyable at first but then I started to notice the toxicity of many members and it turned me off. I only quit as I became more busy and didn't have time for them anymore.

What would you do if someone came out of nowhere and punched you in the face?

Depends. I'd like to choose a place that meant something to me and my partner. Maybe the place we met. I'd arrange for a message to be displayed to distract her, maybe sky writing or a big sign on a building. Then while she was distracted, I'd get on one knee so that she'd be extra surprised when she turned around.

I dunno, something like that.

How would YOU propose?

For me thatd also really depend and id probably use a special location and a combination of inside jokes. Maybe get on one elbow instead of knee, i dont know. Id figure something out.

When are you going to bed?

In a way that causes instant death. As painlessly as possible. Maybe by decapitation with a really sharp guillotine blade.

What video game would you like to play?

Fur Fighters or card games

how often (average) do you fart on a scale of 1 to 10

Last edited:
I guess like a 6, ill go count them in the coming hour.

If you had to tie your food to one country, which countries food would you eat for the rest of your life?

I guess it'd have to be America since they have the highest variety of different cuisines.

How would you talk down someone who was about to jump off a building to their death?

Latest posts

Back