Ask a question for the next person!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
somewhat, yes.

What is your most effective way to calm down when angry?

Spend some time in nature.

Have you ever seen a chicken run around with its head cut off?

Yep !!

Guesstimate how many times you have seen a doctor

This year, over 50 times.

Are you an introvert or an extrovert person?

No.

Do you have moments when you want complete silence around you?

Absolutely, yes.

Would you like to win a large amount of money?

Sure. I'd still be cold, in the dark and lost beneath tons of earth, but at least this time it would be literal instead of figurative.

Have you ever felt like you're totally invisible?

Half of the time, and when I try to make myself visible feel like such a fool that I wish to be invisible again

What is the thing that makes you feel most guilty?

Well, this will come as a huge shock to anyone that knows me...

The way I treated my ex-wife.

If you could change just one single thing about yourself, what would it be?

Letting myself be in control rather than the fear itself. I don't want to succumb to it anymore. Fear, in all aspects of my life is really holding me back in everything I want to do.

If you know how much time you have in your life, how would you like to spend the last one hour of it?

I don't know to be honest. Perhaps I'd like to spend the last hour watching a sunrise with someone I love. As long as I am at peace, I don't think I'd be that bothered. The sad truth of my life is that I'll probably spend it alone and no one will find my body for weeks. I'm a bundle of laughs this morning...

Do you believe that humans are generally good?

Hmm no, I imagine that they are though ...

Would you rather have others be brutally honest with each other or just blow smoke up each others you know what

By all means honesty (argumented).

Do you have a purpose in life and what is it?

I think that the only true purpose in life is to procreate and then raise your progeny. I'm not doing that though, so I just try and be a good man.

If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would spend money on?

Go to the supermarket and Do massive shop just throwing things in for the hell of.it.Oh and get all the foods I think are too expensive for my normal budget. But I would also do a massive shop for t he food bank.

Have you ever had to use a foodbank?

No, but only because I had fantastic parents who aided me financially far longer than they should have had to.

Is there anything you'd like to get off your chest?

Latest posts

Back