Ask a question for the next person!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My first and only blind date ended in disaster.

But if you feel that the person who set up the date thinks the other person is ok then yes you never know it might be the Man of your dreams.

Question for next person: Relaxing in front of a real log fire or playing in the snow.

It's a secret!!!!!!!!!!

Next person : Are you jetting off to another Country anytime soon?

I can't complain. I've had a good week. I've been a few places. I've visited a few relatives. I met my mother for dinner yesterday. I got most of my Christmas shopping finished. Health seems mostly OK. Oh, and I saw these things called dancing shrimp and they made me giggle.

Have you ever been so tied up in answering the question that you forgot to leave a question of your own?

Yes,had a great day,Sun is shining,and swopping messages with friends,good friends!

Have you given good advice to someone today?

Brilliant one,great friends,maybe a new one as well,playing games,laugh and a smile with friends,who could ask for more!

Are you happy,...............................?

Yes, 77 degrees inside because of a wood stove !

Have you ever watched the tv show COPS ?

I have very happy memories of it. My mother used to watch it when I was a teenager and I'd sit up and watch it with her.

When was the last time you made a new friend?

I think I made a new friend this week,hope so,......................................:)

Latest posts

Back