Badasses

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoneKiller

Reaction score
Post those you consider badasses.

313px-heisenberg_s4_zps04905607.jpg
5fdf9974c1898557cbd35f02c986ae67_zps1f7c623a.jpg
Chuck-Liddell_zps9efc4097.jpg

@Garbageman. How are you?:)

That's kind of cool that you posted both Lee and Norris in the same reply. If memory serves, Norris was one of Lee's students. I think he was anyway. Not sure.

chuck_norris_approved_zpsa47cb8d6.jpg
images_zps681d09e5.jpg

I am doing really well LK, how about you? And yes Norris was a student of Lee's, although Norris really down played that for many years.

Garbageman said:
I am doing really well LK, how about you? And yes Norris was a student of Lee's, although Norris really down played that for many years.
I'm happy to hear that.:) I'm doing ok myself. Can't complain.

LoneKiller said:
Garbageman said:

You could, but your granny might hear you and pinch your ears and tell you to stop playing video games. :p

EveWasFramed said:
LoneKiller said:
Garbageman said:

You could, but your granny might hear you and pinch your ears and tell you to stop playing video games. :p
OMG! I'd rather face a Columbian drug cartel than go through that again.

The guys of Dream Theater.

dream_theater.jpg

They're all nice guys, but they look like total badasses. And they are killer musicians, too. Seeing them live is wonderful, they're all like brothers.

LoneKiller said:
EveWasFramed said:
LoneKiller said:
Garbageman said:

OMG! I'd rather face a Columbian drug cartel than go through that again.

Rofl Eve, that made me laugh.

Latest posts

Back