Behavior of the sexes

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haven

Reaction score
Lately I have been curious about some of the arguments men and women engage in .Both women and men don’t understand one another. Is it because are genders? I’m calling this my circumstantial opinion study if men or women can reply and give their opinions about topics I add could help both sexes gain mutual understanding on one another.

It’s kind of a personal study I can’t do by myself. I won’t post anything people might find offensives. I think I might be good to hear from both parties about this, this is not really a debate just voice your opinions so please reply.

For starters here is a discussion different sexes often engage in when sharing a bathroom.

Men are inconsiderate because they don’t put the toilet seat down.

If either sexes can reply about this statement I would greatly appreciate it thank you.

The toilet seat issue is stupid. I think its juts a thing that women have in there head that us men should do. I mean if I walk in and its down I pick it up. Its not rocket sciences you know. If its up then put it down and pleas don't make a big deal of it haha.

I can understand if its down and us guys leave it down then pee all over it in a drunken state. I mean that I can understand getting moaned at for haha, Not that I have ever done that! :shy:

hahaha...Heaven

Don't listen to the women dude. They're on a sugar rush from eating hoes hoes and they watch too much Operah.
For crying out loud don't take advice from one either.

It's starts off with just the toilet seat...
Then the next you know she'll say it's inconsiderate of you that you didn't give her your credit card.lol
Okay...then she might even try to cut you off from sex or give you the silent threatment. if you didn't
give up the card. Then it gradually works up to where you just hand over your pay check.lol

I can make the same augument about women...
Such as...I know **** will my shaving razor was sharp the last time used it..becuase it was a brand new.
How it got dull over night..I just don't know ???? And where that hell did she use the razor on ??lol

or why in hell do women have to take my freaken shirts after they sleep with me?
Wear my t-shirt or boxers??? What up with that?? lol

Just remember...Heaven. If she ever gives you the cold shoulders or sent you to the dog house.
She was screaming and moaning ...oh god...oh god..more..more..more.

Men and women are different...
Unity dosn't have to be uniformity.

Haven said:
Another statement is, on a regular bases men lie more then women.

that statement of "men lie more then women" is statement from
a woman:p

what'a up with the fake tits, fake ass, fake lips, fake eye liners, fake
face, fake nails, fake hair (hair extension, wigs), fake hair color...

Men dosn't lie..we are problems solvers.
If there's a fire ..men put it out.
If there's a mechaincal problem..we repair it
If there's a mathetic quation to be solve...we resolve it.
it's call fucken WORK. We know we try to do the job
correctly the first time..if not there's more fucken work
and tearing thing apart again to make a correction.
So why in the hell would men lie to himself or other to create more work???
He practice these behaviors all day long at work
and he follow the same principle when dealing with women.

In other words...men check under hood or kick the tires, first.
Women will look at the color of a car and ask if it matches her fucken hair color:p

I habitually put the seat down after peeing, so I've never had that arguement. But like Bluey says, you don't know whether the next person in there will want it up or down, so you have to trust that they are capable of adjusting it to suit their requirements.:D

I probably lie more than my girlfriend. It's mostly because she's pretty unsympathetic and only really sees whether she's going to continue to get everything her own way, and I don't want to deal with it. I told her the other day how depressed I was and how bad my mood swings and anxiety had become and that I needed to see a doctor about it because it's getting worse, and she told me I was fine and didn't need to see a doctor, so problem solved.:rolleyes: So now I don't talk to her about it. She asks me why I'm quiet and I say 'No reason'. She asks me whether it's anything she's done and I say 'No', instead of 'Well, pretty much everything you do, as a matter of fact!':D

I have four beers and tell her I've had two. I told her I had a drinking problem and she told me I didn't, I just need to drink less!:D So now if I have a pint or four I get an earful about how much I drink. So I tell her I've had less than I've had! Otherwise she asks me why I felt the need to drink. If she won't accept I have a drink problem and it's a constant battle to have as little as I do, what's the point in answering the question?

How much she lies I neither know nor care. I know she's perfectly capable of leaving out information to get what she wants.

This post has turned into a rant. Apologies!

*shrugs*
It's just a matter of about two seconds to put the seat down. Why would I ***** about my husband leaving it up? I mean, that would be like HIM bitching because I leave it down, wouldn't it?:p Nah, toilet seat should be no big thing. I always look before I sit, lol. :p

Lonesome Crow said:
Haven said:

that statement of "men lie more then women" is statement from
a woman:p

what'a up with the fake tits, fake ass, fake lips, fake eye liners, fake
face, fake nails, fake hair (hair extension, wigs), fake hair color...

Men dosn't lie..we are problems solvers.
If there's a fire ..men put it out.
If there's a mechaincal problem..we repair it
If there's a mathetic quation to be solve...we resolve it.
it's call fucken WORK. We know we try to do the job
correctly the first time..if not there's more fucken work
and tearing thing apart again to make a correction.
So why in the hell would men lie to himself or other to create more work???
He practice these behaviors all day long at work
and he follow the same principle when dealing with women.

In other words...men check under hood or kick the tires, first.
Women will look at the color of a car and ask if it matches her fucken hair color:p

What a sexist load of tripe.

EveWasFramed said:
Haven said:

Everyone lies. The sex of the person lying is a non-issue.

I don't lie...EVE

I think women are EVEil life sucking force and that's th truth :p

As I said...Men are problem solvers...therefore women are problem
creators.lmao
One can't live without the other...

example...Women wanted bigger titays..(a problem).
Men solved it by inventing selicone implants to make women happy and to stfu.(problem solved).lol

First of all, you can't go anywhere using generalizations. Second of all, for me personally toilet seat isn't really the issue when sharing a bathroom with a non-female. It's how they clog the toilet and do a half-ass job at unclogging it, how they never replace the tissue roll, how they use up all the shampoo, how they never pick up their hair clumps out of the drain, how they turn the sink into a complete mess when they shave, and of course how they never clean the **** bathroom. I have five brothers, so I'm basing this off personal experience of course.

Also, I believe there's been a study that shows that while men and women equally don't always understand women's behavior, men and women equally do understand men's behavior. So when you said "men and women don't understand each other," I'm afraid you were wrong. It's just the men who don't understand women.

See Eve..

It all started from the beginning of time...that's why it's still all wacked out today.

When Adam was lonely as fresia.
Adam asked god for a woman..

GOD said " Oki doki dude...it's going to cost you an arm and a leg"

Lonesome Crow said:
See Eve..

It all started from the beginning of time...that's why it's still all wacked out today.

When Adam was lonely as fresia.
Adam asked god for a woman..

GOD said " Oki doki dude...it's going to cost you an arm and a leg"

That hole's getting deeper and deeper! Put the spade away now, Lonesome Crow.:D

Lonesome Crow said:
I don't lie...EVE

creators.lmao

Men solved it by inventing selicone implants to make women happy and to stfu.(problem solved).lol

Well, Rocket, after an entire year of reading your posts on the forum, you've finally managed to offend me. Good job. If you think women are an "evil, life sucking force" and "problem creators", maybe you should stay away from them. Feel free to put MY name right at the top of that list.

Yet another male vs female thread which has devolved into stereotypes. *Sigh*

O.K. Personal Little Old Lady point of view. After more than 20 years of dating and being married twice, I have come to discover, that underneath, men have the same basic drives and behavior. Their personalities may be different, but it's rare that you'll find a guy who does not want to look macho or act manly in front of other dudes.
The only problem I have with the whole toilet seat issue, is that I personally, do not want to accidentally have to touch the underside of the **** thing when you guys get done using it. GROSS. It's bad enough I have to clean it.
As for lying, it depends on the person. However, I have found that typically, a guy will lie more often to his woman or other men and friends if he thinks it will keep him out of trouble or make him seem more interesting and knowledgable than he really is. Not to say that women don't tell lies either, just not on such a grand scale or as often as the above stated reason.
There are plenty of other issues. Sex drive, environment, moral character and upbringing that can come into play. Not to mention, today's society has created role-reversals and traditional roles in the household don't seem to apply anymore. Best you can hope for is try to find someone who shares most of the same values and moral beliefs that you have so as not to make conflict so prevalent.

Irishdoll said:
There are plenty of other issues. Sex drive, environment, moral character and upbringing that can come into play. Not to mention, today's society has created role-reversals and traditional roles in the household don't seem to apply anymore. Best you can hope for is try to find someone who shares most of the same values and moral beliefs that you have so as not to make conflict so prevalent.

Sad how this is all common sense and yet so many people still fail to realize it.

EveWasFramed said:
Lonesome Crow said:
I don't lie...EVE

creators.lmao

Well, Rocket, after an entire year of reading your posts on the forum, you've finally managed to offend me. Good job. If you think women are an "evil, life sucking force" and "problem creators", maybe you should stay away from them. Feel free to put MY name right at the top of that list.

Dain Eve...as if I the these type threads serious

Btw I don't have a list

Latest posts

Back