Behavior of the sexes

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Irishdoll said:
I have found that typically, a guy will lie more often to his woman or other men and friends if he thinks it will keep him out of trouble or make him seem more interesting and knowledgable than he really is. Not to say that women don't tell lies either, just not on such a grand scale or as often as the above stated reason.

Liars aren't gender specific.

Seriously, this whole men vs women thing is ridiculous. I will take lying as an example. Look through this forum, and you will find plenty of posts from men about how lying comes easier to women. Also, plenty of posts from women detailing how men can lie easier.

Both can't be right.. and the fact is neither are. As soon as you start applying stereotypes to one sex or the other, then you are lumping people together, and assuming your own predjudice is correct.

I dont mean to start fires the problem I see with men and women are we overestimate and underestimate each other all the time we complain about a few bad habits that we experience a small majority of having and start believing that the whole opposite sex has the problem when are selves most likely share the same bad habits as a small majority people of the same sex has

I never wanted to start arguments we generalize each other because we don't understand one another an example is you get bitten by a dog now every time you see a dog you think you might get bitten wannabexL brought up the brother thing being raised in the same house of course it be a possibility your brothers will have similar bad habits family having similar habits is just part of the territory so please lets not start debates over generlizations

Haven said:
...the problem I see with men and women are we overestimate and underestimate each other all the time we complain about a few bad habits that we experience a small majority of having and start believing that the whole opposite sex has the problem when are selves most likely share the same bad habits as a small majority people of the same sex has...
...another an example is you get bitten by a dog now every time you see a dog you think you might get bitten ...

Well said.

The funny thing is, I never take the men vs. women arguments seriously. I just don't understand why many people seem to really believe that whatever they say about the opposite sex is true. It's sad and disturbing at the same time.

Lmao...I don't take what other people think or do too seriouse either or try to enternalized it anymore.

I'm not saying what people's experince, veiws or persception are not true to them..

It dosn't have to be my reality..though
I think I'm mature enough to make my own dicisions and my own conclusion about any subject matters
wheather other people agree with me or not.

At sametime my conclusions at that of my own...others don't have to like it or accept it.
I'm not a fucken politician for fresia sake..I'm not tryin to conveince anyone of anything.
Just because people dosn't agree with me dosn't mean I'm less of a person or have sometype of morbid moral values.

My experince is that..most women I've lived with wants me to think and process life like a women...
well fresia...that's when trouble starts in paradize...lol

Latest posts

Back