Bitter.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dreamer8

Reaction score
I dislike people who display their happiness that they have someone.

I can't help it.

I get this twinge of radiating pain in my heart,because I know I don't have that happiness,or satisfaction of knowing out of the billions of people in the world,someone chose me.

They like something about me that I didn't know I posessed,or they're attracted to me on all levels.

This pain is also triggered when I see PDA,couples together,Valentine's Day,commercials for eHarmony and other sites,and commercials for the latest crap romantic movie.

Sometimes I'm okay,other days...they just completely decimate me. One thing will send me into a downward spiral.

i feel your pain. especially this time of the year, seeing all the V-day commercials. it makes me want to gag. maybe im jealous of others being able to feel that happiness. to know someone loves you back as much as you love them. i just want to punch someone in the face when i see such emotion from others.
but what can we do i guess eh? yeah i been drinking alot lately to help or make me think its helping, but i know it doesnt. i know life is rough and we just need to keep on keepin on. im trying not to allow myself to fall into this downward spiral you speak of, but its tough.
yes, we have to love ourself before we can love another. but just cause you love yourself doesnt necessarily mean you will find that loved one.

i guess what im saying is no matter how much we want to find that other to complete us, maybe some of us arent meant to find that person. i hope all of you do, i truly do.

I'm beginning to think I'll die alone. I know it's irrational,but...society doesn't seem to like 'fat chicks'. I can't lose the weight fast enough,and I think it's making me lose opportunities to happiness.

dreamer8 said:
I'm beginning to think I'll die alone. I know it's irrational,but...society doesn't seem to like 'fat chicks'. I can't lose the weight fast enough,and I think it's making me lose opportunities to happiness.

Please don't think that way because maybe you give off a vibe that shows you feel badly about yourself to others. If you want to lose weight do it for yourself and not for anyone's else's opinion of you.

Besides I have had a girl who was overweight smile at me before and I totally thought she was pretty. I would have and should have talked to her but from what she was doing I thought she was just being nice. I know putting yourself down all to well because thats all I have ever done and known from how some people perceived me. I've also been known to compare myself to others and it doesn't help either.

Try to break out of it because it will get you no where. If you don't love yourself for how you are right now how will anyone be else able to love you? I've been giving off a vibe for sometime with how I act basically. How I don't take compliments and I walk around with a depressed look on my face all the time. Don't let yourself fall into such bouts of depression where you walk around like nobody will ever accept you for who you are.

There is someone probably waiting for you out there wondering where you are just like you are wondering where they are. I know there has to be someone out there who will love you for you no matter what. I myself am trying to break out of this slump and self pity that I give off and I think you should do the same if you accidently express it in real life like I do. Remember that there are guys out there who would like a girl and think she is pretty even if she is overweight. I know because I've seen some girls who were that I thought looked great in their own way.

Remedy said:
If you don't love yourself for how you are right now how will anyone be else able to love you?

Good words, Remedy. Awesome advice. :)

Remedy said:
Remember that there are guys out there who would like a girl and think she is pretty even if she is overweight. I know because I've seen some girls who were that I thought looked great in their own way.

Remedy's right, dreamer8. Not every guy wants a girl who weighs 80 lbs and wears a size 0.

----Steve

Recognition is good.
Self acceptence is good too.
I have a lot traits that's not too healty for me. They don't go away becuase I like them. I'm comfortiable with them.
Once I accept them, stop figthing them and not feel guilty for having them....I'll either get sick and tired of being sick
and tired of them or life becomes extreemly painful. I'll change or make better decisions when the pain of staying the
same is greater than the pains of changing. No one can fix me but me.

Ultimately I'm responsible for how I think, feel and act. It's my responsiblity and no one else.
It's my chioce..it's always been my chioce. Life can be unfair. Acceptence can be a son of a *****.
it's how I react or respond. I have a chioce.
It's my life...I can live anyway I chose too....I'm free.
If I've chosen to be miserable...this too is also my chioce. I can no longer blame anyone for how I've chosen to
live, think, feel and act.
The blame game stops....the judging stops...the competing and comparing stops. The guilt and shame stops.
These are all the triats, mentally and ways of living that are unhealthy for me. i got sick and tired of living like that.
I had to grow the fresia up. it disn't matter how young or old i am....I had to grow the fresia up as person.
Break out of the fucken living hell and prison I created for myself.
I didn't become a better or a stronger person or did it becuase it was the right or wrong thing to do...I just got sick and tired of suffering all the god **** time.
Life is not with out pains...but suffering is optional.

Life hasn't been a bed of roses for me and a lot of people. Some people have it alot worst than I do.
I've have chosen to grateful for what I have. I've also have chosen to be happy no matter what inspite of it all.
Happiness in an inside job.
I've also chosen to love and allow love into my life. I've also chosen to love me....all of me.

I'm done with alot of other people's bullshit...but what's more important...I'm done with my own bullshit.

I'm asain...I grew up in a society or there's plenty of people that hates me or don't want anything to do with me.
I've been call every god **** name in book. I been ridicue, threaten. Hatred and biggotry were/is around me....
I can't fucken change the colure of my skin or the way I look...and I can't change other poeple.

I also know there's plenty of people that will love and accept me...but it has to start with me.
I can't out run my fucken shadow so I might as will be nice to myself. It's my life, I do whatever the fresia I please.

I see people with their special someone and I feel happy for them. I don't have a relationship and I do feel that ache in my chest but it's a feeling I've grown to like.--I'm strange.

My pride is too big for my emotions nowadays. I've gotten to like being lonely. It fuels my pride somehow...call me pompous but it does. I know that women don't like me but I'm okay with it. I think I've become callous to my own loneliness over the years.

Being bitter isnt so bad. Its what shields my heart from the possibility of being hurt again, and i refuse to let it happen again. But im also quietly bitter, i dont go out of my way to be an ass hole just cause i hate love. Im just quiet, keep to myself, and block out all the bull honeysuckle others are spouting out.

Really the world is FULL of bull honeysuckle so it becomes irrelevant to me. I would love to become an ass hole because it seems like those guys always find a significant other, but alas its not who i am and i cant fake it, i dont do fake. They say nice guys finish last, well so be it. And if i never finish, so be it. It is what it is.

Olde shoe said:
I see people with their special someone and I feel happy for them. I don't have a relationship and I do feel that ache in my chest but it's a feeling I've grown to like.--I'm strange.

My pride is too big for my emotions nowadays. I've gotten to like being lonely. It fuels my pride somehow...call me pompous but it does. I know that women don't like me but I'm okay with it. I think I've become callous to my own loneliness over the years.

I can kind of see where you're coming from. I sometimes feel like that myself, but I know deep down that I'd rather not have to. Pride is something I use to replace better, more pleasant emotions if that makes any sense.

youre angry because you feel that people who are happy reduce your significance, when in reality they dont. So find another way to feel significant and then more good things will come into your life...

Live your values and you'll become a shiney happy too :D

SophiaGrace said:
youre angry because you feel that people who are happy reduce your significance, when in reality they dont. So find another way to feel significant and then more good things will come into your life...

Live your values and you'll become a shiney happy too :D

I did volunteering. I may do that again. I was in a hospice,it wasn't as grim as people make them out to be. I appreciated life a lot more.

I find that given enough time and frustrations the jealous feelings will just numb away, cuz it's like if u keep on punching a wall, eventually u won't feel the pain. You just need to find something inside that tells you it's okay to not have someone, and eventually it won't bother you as much.

OldShoe's pride keeps the throbbing heart pains away,, and with me I just accept the fact that I have bad luck with relationships, and just keep on doing my own thing..

Tho i'm not telling you to not go out to find someone, still keep working on it as opportunity comes along, but just be realistic and prepare for the worse case scenarios.

dreamer8 said:

I can't help it.

I get this twinge of radiating pain in my heart,because I know I don't have that happiness,or satisfaction of knowing out of the billions of people in the world,someone chose me.

They like something about me that I didn't know I posessed,or they're attracted to me on all levels.

This pain is also triggered when I see PDA,couples together,Valentine's Day,commercials for eHarmony and other sites,and commercials for the latest crap romantic movie.

Sometimes I'm okay,other days...they just completely decimate me. One thing will send me into a downward spiral.

I don't have anything profound to say to this nor anything that would help.. I guess I just have to say I feel the same way.. The pain that surges through your body when you see a couple hugging or kissing in public... or after a movie where someone ends up happily ever after : \

I let no one bring me down, so with stuff like that i dont even entertain the idea.

CyNiCalLiBrAn said:
dreamer8 said:

I can't help it.

I don't have anything profound to say to this nor anything that would help.. I guess I just have to say I feel the same way.. The pain that surges through your body when you see a couple hugging or kissing in public... or after a movie where someone ends up happily ever after : \

Yeah,I tend to hate movies that have people live 'happily ever after'.

Latest posts

Back