~#@@ BJD'S DAILY WISDOM THREAD @@#~

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
13 November 2011

"Never hate anyone quite as much as you think you should."

This one's pretty simple. Keep your head on and try not to react straight from your emotions. Our emotions have a way of being overly dramatic and causing us to say and do things that we later regret. Don't let your hate control you. Respond as generously and graciously as you can to others...

...because really, we're all on the same planet and we all face the same problems and fears. Be the bigger person and understand that there's no need to cause more harm than you have to.

Don't let your feelings run you! :D

P.S. good luck ******* up this one, Ryan!! ;)

17 November 2011

"When you put your best foot forward, be sure you know which one it is."

Make sure you know what you're saying when you say it. Be careful about what you present yourself as to others. We often see ourselves differently than we really are -- either for good or for bad -- and we can end up just looking false and fake if we present an image of ourselves that doesn't seem quite right.

So... try to be aware of your REAL faults and your best traits, and simply stick with those. Don't try to build a false image around yourself.

KNOW WHO YOU ARE!! :D

minesweeper-sm.jpg

14 October 2013

"The world is your oyster."

Obviously, this means that it's OK to eat sea food. So throw some butter on it and suck that ****** right out of whatever hobo shell it has painstakingly constructed for itself.

And also the planet Earth is a bivalve mollusk... apparently.

Whoa, dude. You only have two years worth of posts to make up for. Get going :O

:club:

What about those geoducks? Those are gross, but are they my world too?

15 October 2013

"You can't be sad when you're holding a cupcake."

Actually, this is pretty **** true.

Carry on.

If I try this and I'm still sad, what do I get? Don't say a cupcake.

here's one for you:
If you waant a better life, dont go near people whose name start with M and S :p

Latest posts

Back