~#@@ BJD'S DAILY WISDOM THREAD @@#~

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
17 October 2013

"The real problem with reality is lack of background music."

Actually, this one's pretty good. I feel like washing the dishes would be way more awesome with a killer soundtrack.

Badjedidude said:
17 October 2013

Actually, this one's pretty good. I feel like washing the dishes would be way more awesome with a killer soundtrack.

^^ This is why my iPod dock is in the kitchen. lol

Badjedidude said:
17 October 2013

I just got a package from UPS and I put this on while I opened it up.

[video=youtube]

Isn't that the truth, especially when you are alone all day, you just need something in the background.

I love this forum for lonely people and it's really helped me to be unlonely. Thank you all . thank you

Sci-Fi said:
Isn't that the truth, especially when you are alone all day, you just need something in the background.

Doesn't the wallpaper count?

:D

18 October 2013

"Don't let yesterday take up too much of today."

OHMYGODTHESPACETIMECONTINUUM

...regnarts dna regnarts gnitteg neeb evah esehT .ti ekil uoy epoh I !yadot rof yrtne modsiw ym s'ereh oS

20 October 2013

"A tongue has no bones, but it is strong enough to break a heart."

OK... this one is just plain stupid. Firstly, are we operating on the assumption that bones are the only things that can physically break a heart?

Secondly: Is this supposed to be a response to that little rhyme -- "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words can never hurt me?" If so, it still doesn't make sense, because bones never broke anything, but were broken by sticks and stones.

I must conclude that whoever wrote this piece of wisdom... is an idiot.

Also, don't be mean with what you say to others. It can hurt.

Latest posts

Back