Bored? Entertainment Mega Thread (Update 2)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you think the world would be like if music ceased to exist? I can't speak for others, but for me, I'd go insane without my tunes. Music has the effect to brighten your day, make you sad, pump you up, all kinds of effects on your emotions. How you feel about this?

I have to concur.

I think that there is no-one on this Earth who doesn't likes music XD

That's a terrible thought, I couldn't live without music. It's almost always playing. When there is no music, I sing to myself :D

Deaf people don't like music and are just fine without it. :)

music is created with and by emotions.
a world without music would be a world without emotions.
pretty pointles to be in a world like that in my opinion.

deaf people can enjoy music to, i believe there are special kinda clubs for deaf people even.
they can still feel the beat :)

I wouldn't be able to function. I'd be useless, and insane. Not that I'm not already. (hehe)

Gaz: "Hope you like nightmare worlds."

But yes, an awful place it would be, that's for certain. Music is an instrument to the imagination, emotion, and a plethora of other thingumabobs. Althought the world would be a better place without these 'songs' made not unlike by some sort of evil automaton as was the case in Orwell's 1984, filled with drivel wordings and mind-numbing bass thumping away in a feeble attempt to subsitute a melody. :D

I, for one, doubt I could function as well without my daily dose of musical escapism.

I could not live without music. It always make me feel better.

LoneKiller said:
What do you think the world would be like if music ceased to exist? I can't speak for others, but for me, I'd go insane without my tunes. Music has the effect to brighten your day, make you sad, pump you up, all kinds of effects on your emotions. How you feel about this?

A world without music would be a world without nature. I couldn't imagine never waking up to this again......
[youtube]NU9RO_v52e4[/youtube]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back