Bored? Entertainment Mega Thread (Update 2)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont have one, but I like all people there is a bit of good in everyone, thats the bit I like and try to draw out of them, I most like comedians as they cheer me up and sometimes they get us all thinking about stuff while having fun. Russel Brand is good for this:

after the mudoch scandal even more truth is drawn to this. Mudoch is some one no one should idolise he is a piece of dirt

If there were one man I could be like, it would be...

Teddy Roosevelt.

teddy-roosevelt.jpg

Read a bit about his life sometime. Quite an amazing guy.

I'm kind of with lonelyfairy because I can't stand most alcohol. Even the smell of beer is repulsive. Though...I love whiskey.

I'll take whatever ya got. Ziegenbach is best. Merlot is what I have in the frig now.

My favorite drink is lemondrop vodka.

Take vodka, pour into glass. Drop lemon heads into vodka. Let sit for 4 minutes.

PRESTO!

LEMONDROP VODKA!! :cool:

^^^You're gonna hafta put a name on that, blackhole. I have no idea who it be. :p

Badjedidude said:
My favorite drink is lemondrop vodka.

Take vodka, pour into glass. Drop lemon heads into vodka. Let sit for 4 minutes.

PRESTO!

LEMONDROP VODKA!! :cool:

We once got some of that black vodka. There was this booklet with it with all these ways to pour it over spoons and stuff so it mixed with orange juice in cool ways or separated. Complete bollocks. No matter what you did it just went a muddy green...

disappointed. :(

Badjedidude said:
^^^Hah... I've never tried that. I mostly stick to straight vodka. :)

I can pretty much only drink Scotch neat!

annik said:
I can pretty much only drink Scotch neat!

Same here. :p

I'm not much of one for mixed drinks of any type.

...except lemondrop vodka, of course. ;)

Badjedidude said:
^^^You're gonna hafta put a name on that, blackhole. I have no idea who it be. :p

lol, haha, the hint is in the finger tats ;)

^^^Haha oh, fresia. I didn't even see them.

He looks so different that young!

Like I've said before I piss off every scotch enthusiast known to man when I show them I drink blended scotch on the rocks and mixed with ginger ale. The look of absolute horror on their faces makes it taste better.

Other than that I loves me some dark ale, ice cold jagermeister and all of the wonderful things it can be mixed with (or straight from the bottle!), and during the winter ill drink half and half coffee / baileys to keep me warm. :)

Limlim said:
Like I've said before I piss off every scotch enthusiast known to man when I show them I drink blended scotch on the rocks and mixed with ginger ale. The look of absolute horror on their faces makes it taste better.

I'm only glad my dad isn't here to read that it would kill him! ;)

I drink mostly liquor, and it doesn't really matter what it is. Vodka, Whiskey, Rum, whatever, it's all good, it all fucks you up. :D But, I do not mix with soda, that makes me feel all shitty. So when I mix I go with fruit juice. I've never really liked beer, but I've found I like pear cider, so maybe I'll work my way up to beer one day, though I'm quite convinced the carbonation will always make me feel shitty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back