Bored? Entertainment Mega Thread (Update 2)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wolverine and Chun-Li, yes!

Hmm.. this is a very tough question. Japanese cartoon counts. :O

kenshin_jas-706.png

^Kenshin! <3 He's actually a very sweet guy.

Totoro.jpg

^Totoro. Just too adorable. xD

Hehe, my swedish teacher loves Nemi. I got loads of her cartoons in my coursebook... :D

Peter Lorre said:
Hehe, my swedish teacher loves Nemi. I got loads of her cartoons in my coursebook... :D

When I used to dye my hair black loads of people I knew said I looked like her and they used to give me cut outs of the strips in a local paper. Plus my Norwegian best friend sent me a calendar once, only I couldn't read the strips in that!

floffyschneeman said:
crystal_maiden_by_irving_zero11111.jpg

Peter Lorre said:
Go Rogue, fits well with my Gambit.

Chun-LI ftw!

If I be rogue and you be gambit, does that mean we can't kiss? :S you so weak (d)

I feel like I should know who this is, but her name escapes me. I'm pretty sure I'm going to smack myself when I hear the name...

Samurai pizza cats... that was an awesome anime... also Shredder, cool ass bad dude... along with Krang...

But the best for me is the sucubus known as Morrigan.

Cos I am awesome like that (cool)

Tom & Jerry :D
tom_and_jerry-5407.jpg

Winnie The Pooh (Soooo cute!) ^_^
4826785.jpg

and Pink Panther!
tumblr_l37nng3VBG1qazfjio1_400.gif

I usually don't like the fruit ones, like strawberry, I don't have any I particularly like.

Wait...you like coffee ice cream but not chocolate?

It's easier to list what I don't like, anything with nuts, any flavour that contains fruits beside banana, strawberry or orange, any kind of coffee ice cream, I think that's it.

When I was kid I used to love bubblegum ice cream, the stuff with the actual bits of gum in it. :D

Sci-Fi said:
Wait...you like coffee ice cream but not chocolate?

It's easier to list what I don't like, anything with nuts, any flavour that contains fruits beside banana, strawberry or orange, any kind of coffee ice cream, I think that's it.

When I was kid I used to love bubblegum ice cream, the stuff with the actual bits of gum in it. :D
Yup! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back