Bored? Entertainment Mega Thread (Update 2)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.joyofsatan.org/

This isn't the weirdest site I've come across, they were so banal I've forgotten them, but so much of this makes sense that I was drawn in for a long time until I found out her husband is the leader of the Nazi movement in the U.S.

oopsiedoop said:
http://www.joyofsatan.org/

This isn't the weirdest site I've come across, they were so banal I've forgotten them, but so much of this makes sense that I was drawn in for a long time until I found out her husband is the leader of the Nazi movement in the U.S.

i've been linked that three times already lol

Chocolate moose tracks
Chocolate chip cookie dough
Bubble gum

Mint
Strawberry
Vanilla (wh nothing in it)

kamya said:
Is that even ice cream?

Yes as are these

25kq4xl.jpg

Fish ice cream (above), great mixed with just a little Crab ice cream(below).

295e7ht.jpg

Why do people like movies when they know they are fake?

I wouldn't say I was a fan but this makes me think about nights away with the ex if there was crap all on tv we used to sit there watching it. I mean its laughable. It even says basically in the warning that its fake. Its so pointless. We had to stop in the end because I was freaked out by knowing all the names!

Minus said:
Why do people like movies when they know they are fake?

Good point.

Well I used to like watching wrestling when I was younger. Back in hulk hogans day :p -what ye gonna do when hulkamania comes for you- haha Still remember lovin that honeysuckle man XD

OK its fake we all know that all though I did not when I was a kiddy.
But its still entertaining all though I know longer watch it :p
It is still dangerous tho.
They are good stunt men if not real wrestlers.

annik said:
We had to stop in the end because I was freaked out by knowing all the names![/font]

LMAO,

Yeah its entertainment more than sport but granted it still takes a fit person to do it and its still risky...

Anyone remember that Louis Theroux episode where they made him throw up for suggesting it was choreographed?

annik said:
Yeah its entertainment more than sport but granted it still takes a fit person to do it and its still risky...

Anyone remember that Louis Theroux episode where they made him throw up for suggesting it was choreographed?

I don't remember that. Never watched it religiously but I agree with what you said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back