Bored? Entertainment Mega Thread (Update 2)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They have just about as much to do with reality as flying pink elephants with soulless black eyes and a catchy tune.

Does anyone on here watch Made in Chelsea or The Only Way is Essex?

The world news is like one big reality show. Always wondering what will happen to us next.

Ak5 said:
Too much drama on Hell's Kitchen and Kitchen Nightmares; seems like an act lol.

The only good thing is Gordon Ramsay :p

Gordon Ramsey is a ********!

Gordon Ramsey makes me feel ill. I can't abide bad language shouted for the sake of it. On-camera during this cook shows the man had no manners.

Interesting, but when recently interviewed, Ramsey spoke in an effeminate voice that was completely different from the raucous foul-mothed vitriol he meted out at his restaurant's kitchen brigade. He looked meek as if he couldn't hurt a fly.

If he spoke to me like he treated his staff, he would end up resembling a panda.

when a horrible thought no music? Jesus I'd die I prefer music to food I need music like rock songs to get me through the day i can't do anything alone I have to have that other voice with me just telling me to you know do whatever

Music is my life! really, although I am deaf- partially- I use headphones, and I am lucky enough to have complete movie house surround sound stereo system in my house, I am able to enjoy it. (and I reckon my neighbors hate me for it)! hee!

You are right, music set the mood, for me depending on what I am listening to, it can dictate my whole day!!

I try not to listen to sad, crying music, as it sets me off.. and I cant handle anymore stress than I already have.

LoneKiller said:
What do you think the world would be like if music ceased to exist? I can't speak for others, but for me, I'd go insane without my tunes. Music has the effect to brighten your day, make you sad, pump you up, all kinds of effects on your emotions. How you feel about this?

I totally agree. If not for music I'd be nothing. It always makes me feel better or when I need a good cry I know exactly what to listen to.

:p

156z5uu.jpg

A world without music wouldn't be a world worth living in.

Except for Rap. I really despise that honeysuckle.

I'm not sure how I'd feel if there was never any music around at all. On one side I could say it would be great not having songs that have made me sad, but then I wouldn't have songs that made me happy either. Might be a bit plain.

Music is the most painless drug there is. The world would be at a loss without it.

in a world without music, life would go on. I interact with deaf people every day. They make their own music, through the rhythm of bass speakers, their heartbeat (they can be taught to dance through these things in incredibly syncronycity).

Deaf people have been depicted as sad, withdrawn, lonely sorts, living in a silent world. This is hearing people projecting their own image upon them, when deaf people are just like normal people.

Just because you can't imagine something doesn't mean it's impossible, just incomprehensible to you.

You are not Deaf, you have no idea what that would be like, but i assure you, life would go on for you if you were ever made such.

(wow i just pretty much repeated myself from august...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back