Bored? Entertainment Mega Thread (Update 2)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
perfanoff said:
fresia is an awesome word.
gives emphasis on pretty much everything.
What the fresia are talking about perfanoff? Holy fresia!! (Just kidding. Only an example.)See what I mean though? It just doesn't compute.

It is the most common word that starts with 'f' and ends at 'k'. Do you know the 2nd most common word?

I don't see what's so appealing about Facebook. You go on there, tell the world what your interests are and what you "Like" and hope to find people you haven't seen in years who probably don't remember who you are anyway. Besides, what if you ripped off some drug dealer years ago and he or she sees you on there. That doesn't sound like it would make for a good experience.

facebook is great for letting others know your status ...
2a4pcah.jpg

Where the fresia did this thread come form?

Edward W said:
What the frak are you talking about? (BSG reference)

But, yeah, I get what you mean.

lol :D I totally knew what frak meant.
Watched the old BSG as a kid and watching the "newer" one now.

LoneKiller said:
I don't see what's so appealing about Facebook. You go on there, tell the world what your interests are and what you "Like" and hope to find people you haven't seen in years who probably don't remember who you are anyway. Besides, what if you ripped off some drug dealer years ago and he or she sees you on there. That doesn't sound like it would make for a good experience.

Its quite good for people who have a life.

Those who are against are jealous more than anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back