Can anyone else here honestly say that they don't have a single friend

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't a friend in the world and I'm not in a relationship. Scared of being this way for several decades to come before death mercifully ends the loneliness.

I have many good acquaintances, maybe one or two long distance friends, no one to come to my funeral so to speak

I used to have friends once but they were really only work acquaintances that disappeared when I left. Seems v hard to make friends these days - people seem so superficial & shallow - & most seem to already have enough friends & aren't interested in you! Think it`s harder to make friends as life goes on if you don't have long-term ones, say from school.

When i came out as gay all two of my drinking buddies were not cool with it. So the hell with them.

I force myself to hang around with people i dont like because loneliness is hard to cope with..then i feel nauseated and stay in the house for a month..The friends i had grew out of me because i was too honest and upfront for their dramatic lifes...Now they spent time together and i dont have a single friend..

It is sad that we are scattered all over the world on this forum as there are many people here I would love to meet in real life, as I think we would get on well. We would understand each other.

Because of reasons in my latest thread, I can say I'm now one of those without any real life friends.

Having people on skype makes up for it ever so slightly.

LonesomeLoner said:
Because of reasons in my latest thread, I can say I'm now one of those without any real life friends.

Do you go on forum Skype group thingy?

PieBeNice said:
LonesomeLoner said:

Do you go on forum Skype group thingy?

No just talk on individual chats, only a few people from ALL are in my skype so far...

With the possible exception of my mom, I don't know of a single person in life I could really (and honestly) call a friend.

I know for a fact that solitude is one of the few abstract concepts in this world that does make sense.

Tiina63 said:
It is sad that we are scattered all over the world on this forum as there are many people here I would love to meet in real life, as I think we would get on well. We would understand each other.

Tiina, I would love to meet you

Peaches said:
Tiina63 said:

Would be nice, wouldn't it.

Peaches said:
Tiina63 said:

I would love to meet you as well, Peaches. Maybe one day we could arrange a meeting?

we all come to England :) from all over the world, it will be like summer school

Tiina63 said:

A meeting in England doesn't seem that far fetched. I think it could happen if somebody organized it. I would be interested.

Maybe we should chose a suitable centralised location so that noone has too far to travel.

Latest posts

Back