cancer

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
garden said:
Oh, there is a reason for this to happen to me. I never used to enjoy the good things that I have in my life like clean running water. Think about it. What would you do without clean running water. Then there are the four Whippets that I have. Nothing like a dogs loyal love in your life. I have a roof over my head, plenty to eat and a clean place to sleep. The list goes on and on but being so foolish I did not realize just how blessed I am until I faced this cancer. Now I try to touch other peoples lives gently with a smile and a hello. I never really cared about people before. Yepper, there's a reason for this.

Being so poorly dose make you appreciate this things that most of us take for granted yes. This reminds me of some times I have spent in hospital. I think sometimes I need reminding of the fact that I have had thought just as you are now.

I have all of this things and I am currently in no physical pain right now. I Guss I do have a lot to be thankful for. Thank-you for reminding me of that.

Your post actually made me feel a little bit embarrassed in my own feelings I have right now. Currently you have much bigger problem then I do. You are a fighter I see from your posts. You well get fro this.

Oh, we all tend to forget how blessed we are. After a chemo treatment I'm very sick and very tired so when I can finally get up out of the bed and put shoes and clothes on I'm grateful. When I was able to take a shower the water felt sooooooooo good. I couldn't take a shower after the two surgeries. Yes, it's the little things that can make a big difference.

We are into animal rescue big time. One of my goals is to get well so that I can continue to help animals. It's a bit of a struggle right now but I was able to raise monies to feed and vet a kennel of rescued Grey hounds over the holidays. That made me feel like there is another purpose for me to beat this evil cancer. I have to keep going.

Latest posts

Back