Celebrities Or People You Know That You Think Are Attractive?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Resurrecting this thread for...

tumblr_ld709fd6CA1qc7qvfo1_500.jpg

Rachel Goswell (ex-Slowdive), of course!

tumblr_m94ha2GSdY1rcnu76o1_400.gif
r9agi0da_zps96f47fc1.jpg

Irene Jacob is still a close second though. :my:

Father Jonathan Morris......and, I'm going straight to Hell for it, I'm sure, lol.

father-jonathan-morris-500x500_zpsda6ced11.jpg

MissGuided said:
Father Jonathan Morris......and, I'm going straight to Hell for it, I'm sure, lol.

father-jonathan-morris-500x500_zpsda6ced11.jpg

Looks exactly like me :D

Maria Sharapova, Russian Tennis player (6 ft 2 in!), beautiful.

imag3.jpg

Can't really think of any, to be honest. I generally prefer people to not wear make-up or pretty themselves up and also I'm not gay (not implying you have to be gay to find another guy attractive/handsome of course, just sayin') so I can't pick out any males.

I can't remember her name, but she's fat and used to star in a British soap called Emmerdale. When I was younger, aparently I used to have a fancy for one of the actresses, I don't remember her name..I could look for it, I guess. Sec..

..ping..

..pong!

Aparently her name was Lisa Riley. Google her if you care enough, I guess. I don't find her particularly attractive now, but, yeah. That's about the only example I can honestly think of.

Greb said:
Can't really think of any, to be honest. I generally prefer people to not wear make-up or pretty themselves up and also I'm not gay (not implying you have to be gay to find another guy attractive/handsome of course, just sayin') so I can't pick out any males.

I can't remember her name, but she's fat and used to star in a British soap called Emmerdale. When I was younger, aparently I used to have a fancy for one of the actresses, I don't remember her name..I could look for it, I guess. Sec..

..ping..

..pong!

Aparently her name was Lisa Riley. Google her if you care enough, I guess. I don't find her particularly attractive now, but, yeah. That's about the only example I can honestly think of.

That is a brave admission my friend haha didnt she play a coarse, rude chav in Emmerdale? I would say she is a lot more attractive now xD

Latest posts

Back