Change thorugh........?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ursa.Kun

Reaction score
Hmm, I guess this is more of a rant with a wanting of input? I don't really know.

To the rant then

Lately shits just starting to, Well, I'm purposefully working 50 hour weeks. Mind you I'm picking up the extra hours at other stores by going to stores that are at least 2.3 miles away or up to 4.6 miles. And biking there or busing it. Then biking it home after an 7-11 hour shift just so when I get home I end up passing out listening to music leaning on Comp desk. Waking up later, and just watching anime, checking forums and email, maybe a game, then on to bed.

And on off days......sleep in, laundry, paperwork, maybe clean up, run check up on comp and clean it out both software and inside box wise.

So now to make matters worse that ****** bag coworker of mine from my store(technically home store) is the one I have been ending up working with when i have the occasional good day/hence known as making them bad. Last time I worked with him.....well if what had happened after I left didn't happen then i probably would have gone off on a customer...I mean GO OFFFFFF, and lost job..........(the good thing that happened was a friend calling me over to her place(my best friend/1 out of 3 true friends/ cause she was finally free and just talking a little with a couple shots of vodka....best remedy ever...and it was more so bi*ching bout our lives and giving advice.

So all in all, due to all this,,,,,,,,I've been getting more and more lonely....Irony no,,, ether to tired to think,,,,,working,,,,,biking as* home(mind you biking uphill 4 miles minimum a day and no weight loss(fu**ed up Mutabalisim)) .........or lonely and everyone I usually hang with and my 3 true/best friends busy,,,,,,,,so F*CKING WEE!

thanks and sorry, had to get that out, feel somewhat better. ~bows~

Are you spending more time at work to keep your mind off of loneliness?

What anime have you recently watched?

How is your coworker a ******?

Vodka? Straight up or some kind of cocktail? Flavored Vodka?

Latest posts

Back