Christmas Card Exchange, 2014!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got zero's card today - thank you so much! It's absolutely lovely and thank you for all the kind words. <3

Cavey said:
I was too worried that no one would want to exchange them with me. Does that make me a bit of a coward?

I didn't know you were doing the exchange or I would've wanted to exchange with you. :(

Cavey said:
Cool! High five?

No, not the face!! :club:

LMAO - not the face and not with a hammer, don't worry. That only applies to some....and they *really* deserve it. :)

Thank you ladyforsaken for the lovely card. I got it today. (Hug)
(Glad you got mine too, I was beginning to worry that no one received my cards so far). :s

zero said:
Thank you ladyforsaken for the lovely card. I got it today. (Hug)
(Glad you got mine too, I was beginning to worry that no one received my cards so far). :s

Yay, I'm glad you got mine. :)

Cards today from

zero, LadyEff, Regumika, & stb.

Thankyou all, most especially for the kind words & the hand made cards. All very appreciated.

I just received a card from Zero. That's all of mine received except for one from LadyF that we knew we wouldn't get until January. I promise to sign up properly next year...

Am new here and I don't really celebrate christmas + my family is not gonna feel that great bout me sending or recieving post cards from people out there.. am sorry but let me consider bout this next year, hopefully...
So, am wishing
48_christmas_wishes.jpg

Thank you so very much to all those who participated this year. Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year to you all.

FA20555D-CDD1-4776-B546-DB14B9322ADB-4058-0000050931646358_zps7265c8d5.jpg

Cavey said:
I just received a card from Zero. That's all of mine received except for one from LadyF that we knew we wouldn't get until January. I promise to sign up properly next year...

Even if you don't sign up, I'm gonna send you one anyway now. Next year it'll be on time!

EveWasFramed said:
Thank you so very much to all those who participated this year. Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year to you all.

FA20555D-CDD1-4776-B546-DB14B9322ADB-4058-0000050931646358_zps7265c8d5.jpg

I love it that you show us the cards every year. :)

Latest posts

Back