Christmas Card Exchange, 2014!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice picture, Eve! My cards make my living room so much brighter too :)
Zero's card came today! Thanks and a big thank you also to everyone who sent cards - you truly made Christmas wonderful this year :)

-Teresa

I received Cavey`s card today. I like it very much. Nice handwriting.
Thank you. :)

:)S still one left to receive)

zero said:
I received Cavey`s card today. I like it very much. Nice handwriting.
Thank you. :)

:)S still one left to receive)

Out of interest, did it take that long to arrive or might it have arrived sooner and just have been sitting in the mailbox? I got yours on Christmas Eve and I mailed mine on the same day.

Oh, and that's the first time anyone has liked my handwriting! :)

Cavey said:
Out of interest, did it take that long to arrive or might it have arrived sooner and just have been sitting in the mailbox? I got yours on Christmas Eve and I mailed mine on the same day.

The stamp is from the 7th, I picked it up yesterday. I don`t know why it took so long to get here. All cards arrived later than expected and than last year (one didn`t arrive at all last year and apparently one won`t get here this year too :s). Better later than not at all.

ladyforsaken said:
I haven't gotten Eve's. :(
Noooooo...

:D I'm going to send another one. It's going to be exactly like the one I sent - I happened to find one. I think you'll like it.

:( Im not sure if AJ ever got mine either.

MissGuided,you're card arrived.Thank you for the *sweet*card!:)

I have 2 more cards to receive,hope they'll arrive,maybe for Valentine Day!:)

^OMG....it JUST got there? I mailed that sucker out in early December, I'm sorry it didn't make it in time, Magalie. :(

Don't feel bad if cards didn't make it on time. Honestly, if I get a card at all, I'm as happy as a rabbit hopping. Send a Christmas card in the middle of summer. Send a Valentine's when the trees are turning autumn colors. It's the thought that counts, and I know I enjoy a card no matter the occasion, season, or reason.

MissGuided said:
^OMG....it JUST got there? I mailed that sucker out in early December, I'm sorry it didn't make it in time, Magalie. :(

It's ok,MG!I'm really glad it arrived even if the holidays are over.It's nice to receive any time!
Thank you again!:)

Latest posts

Back