Confusion about lonliness

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seahorse said:
Yes, my dear freaks. Face book is human. You post pictures of your life and interact with people you actually know

Wow... Over the line. And I wouldn't call it human, unless you really have no clue how many of those accounts are fake. But hey if it's so great, and we suck so bad... Guess you have a solution.

My face book friends are all people I have known, from child hood, college, different job, different neighbours.. But not any one I am close to any more...have none of you ever have friends?

Seahorse said:
I respect any one's reason for being unhappy with their life. Just don't call it lonliness if it's not

That's not up to anyone else to determine what someone is. Even if it's not, if they feel like it is, that's what they'll classify it as. Define it for you all you want. But emotions and mental states aren't always clean cut as is and is not. I think some folks may sign up to this forum for that very reason. They know they feel something off about them, or awkward about them, but they can't quite put their finger on it.

Seahorse said:
Yes, my dear freaks. Face book is human. You post pictures of your life and interact with people you actually know

Also, enough of this. Last warning.

Face book isn't fake...omg ...are people really that disconnected from reality? Now I feel like a jerk posting on this site :(

Seahorse said:
I am so sorry. I honesty thought that people who had limited interactactions with others for what ever reason would want to chat, joke around and get to know each other. You have no idea how sorry I am to have been mistaken

You are not mistaken, people do want to chat and joke around and get to know each other, if you just stop attacking people and start eing friendly and understanding you'll get that yourself... 

I think this place is very forgiving, facebook friends would not be so forgiving if you went ant called them freaks and childish and told them to go back to their games or whatever. 

You are lonely yes, and as for "your" definition, well that applies to me, as do all the other. I know my reason for being lonely, and I'm trying to change that, do you? are you?

Seahorse said:
Face book isn't fake...omg ...are people really that disconnected from reality? Now I feel like a jerk posting on this site :(

If you understood just how many levels there are to people's thinking, perhaps you wouldn't judge so much or so harshly. Just because it's logical to you, doesn't mean it comes easily to everyone else. Not everyone is supposed to view your state of mind and thinking as the best. Stop judging and start listening.

Seahorse said:

Do you honestly think everything posted on facebook is completely true?  Honey, no.  It's the version of the people they want others to see, not the real version.  So yeah, it is pretty **** fake.

Seahorse said:

Seeing a picture of a neighbours kid all dressed up hair perfectly in order as he's making cookies with mommy... Yeah, not fake at all.

But who cares, it is however designed to be a disconnection from reality which makes your comment extra funny... I don't care about a like on FB, I'd rather have a hug in real life and grab a coffee and a movie, that kind of friendship is reality.

I'm feeling very weird and am going over to my neighbours for a chat... I really think this site promotes peoples problems and you all worship some one who has no life but enjoys dominating people....no names. But she has a pic of a chicken

Seahorse said:

I didn't say Facebook was fake I said there are fake accounts. I've been messaged by people pretending to be people I know,(duplicated the profile) and I've been messaged by people I know pretending to be someone else.(no idea whose profile he stole) Also it is pretty fake as in unreal. People are only going to show the best sides of themselves if they can help it. 

And if you are having trouble with interactions face to face... It kind of helps to be on a semi anonymous forum. Sometimes it's easier to talk to a complete stranger than someone you know.

Seahorse said:

No, you attributed increased reality to a digital social media platform just because it has people's faces and their names attached. The platform is known for its users to distort reality. To make their lives look better than they actually are so they don't look bad or boring to others or worse than actually are to fish for compliments and sympathy.

For that reason - among others - I don't even have a Facebook account anymore.

PS: Your avatar is obscured by sunglasses and your dog. You are not real enough.

Seahorse said:
I'm feeling very weird and am going over to my neighbours for a chat... I really think this site promotes peoples problems and you all worship some one who has no life but enjoys dominating people....no names. But she has a pic of a chicken

No one here worships Callie, because despite what you think, we're not stupid enough to not know who you're talking about. I gave you several warnings, and you refuse to stop. Anyone else who refuses to stop will get the same ban.

We have so far established the following:

1. I never got to see Callie's lingerie. (GOD DAMMIT). 
2. I now know why I always cower in fear in Callie's presence - It's because of her dominant and sexual personality and demeanor.
3. We are all freaks
4. We are weird, facebook is real (because everyone posts all true stuff on there and it isn't exaggerated at all)
5. Everyone except Seahorse uses a fake picture. Yet I think Seahorse's picture is the least nicest. (My opinion, not trying to insult anyone. Not passive agressive either. )

6. It's loneliness. Not lonliness.
7. On that note, it's 'childhood' and not 'Child hood'
8. Don't forget 'Facebook' instead of Face book.

9. No one still has quite figured out why you returned to this site after the ban was lifted. Other than the fact that you upset people with your replies.

****. And now she's banned. I was so hoping for a reply.

Seahorse said:

Honey, I don't worship chicken... I eat it for breakfast* 

*(does not exclude eating it for lunch/dinner)

Lowlander said:
We have so far established the following:

1. I never got to see Callie's lingerie. (GOD DAMMIT). 
2. I now know why I always cower in fear in Callie's presence - It's because of her dominant and sexual personality and demeanor.
3. We are all freaks
4. We are weird, facebook is real (because everyone posts all true stuff on there and it isn't exaggerated at all)
5. Everyone except Seahorse uses a fake picture. Yet I think Seahorse's picture is the least nicest. (My opinion, not trying to insult anyone. Not passive agressive either. )

6. It's loneliness. Not lonliness.
7. On that note, it's 'childhood' and not 'Child hood'
8. Don't forget 'Facebook' instead of Face book.

9. No one still has quite figured out why you returned to this site after the ban was lifted. Other than the fact that you upset people with your replies.

****. And now she's banned. I was so hoping for a reply.

LOL! After reading all of this, so was I :D

TheRealCallie said:
Chicken for breakfast?  That's weird.  :club:

chicken-n-waffles-6-300x300.jpg

Latest posts

Back