Cruelty.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

breadbasket

Reaction score
I went into a chat room where nothing was happening. Out of boredom I decided to post lyrics to a song.

Then I was threatened.

Right after attempted suicide.

I'm contemplating suicide again.

I think it's best to stay away from places like that if you're feeling temperamental. I don't know much about the chat since I never really use it, but I think it's separate from the site and has people from elsewhere on there too.

If you're still feeling suicidal, please read this: http://www.metanoia.org/suicide/

Take care.

The chat is separate, but only has forum members on it. I think the OP was talking about a general chat room, and not the one of the forum?

Hey breadbasket, maybe stick around the forum a bit? There are some uplifting members or posts here who may help you feel better. Hope you're okay though. Do post back to let us know how you're doing, okay? *hugs*

Chat rooms are often lame. You always get some dodgy avid users on there who don't like to see fresh faces.

Some people are just idiots. Unfortunately we have to share a planet with them. It's best to try and not let the pettiness of strangers get to you.

breadbasket said:
I went into a chat room where nothing was happening. Out of boredom I decided to post lyrics to a song.

Then I was threatened.

Right after attempted suicide.

I'm contemplating suicide again.

I have to urge you to please speak to your GP as soon as possible. Having suicidal impulses on this level is not normal, nor should it be ignored. Take it from someone who has been there, see a doctor. It will help, i promise.

Latest posts

Back