delete my account

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

TheLonelySkeptic

i came here for the same reasons everyone else did
i didn't expect anything. i'm not one to expect anything.

all i find here is willful ignorance, a sharp unwillingness to comprehend, and an outright refusal to understand. there is a social structure here dominated by those whom everyone loves without question, and those of us who are less able to express our feelings in a tangible way are left to be thought the "********." i am one of the latter. i am not welcome here. i never have been.

my conditions have always alienated me from social circles, so it's no surprise to me how this place turned out.

this place is no sanctuary for lonely hearts. this is where lonely hearts go to die.

sincerely,
exhibit a.

This place is where lonely hearts go to chill out for a bit.

I was never under the illusion that the internet offered real sanctuary; all it offers is some commiseration.

Can't say that I love or hate anyone that I've "met" in these forums. I don't think that you can love someone that you've never had an actual physical conversation with. Which means these online relationships are fantasies in a very true sense of the word. A large part of our image and understanding of the people we meet here is our own imagined projection of them.

I can say that I really respect your ability to craft poetic verse. I've never met anyone who was able to or had learned to write in meter, other than probably my poetry teacher of a number of years back.

Tell you what - next time I catch one of your posts I'll do my very best to understand what you mean.

I Agree with luciddisconnect that your writing is something to be admired. I can only begin to dream of enthersize myself has good has you do.

Maybe some ppl think you are a bit to intellectual for them to talk with. I really would not know. This is about the only forum that I go on where my posts get a reply at all. if ppl are not replying try and not take it personally. Its just the way forums work most of the time.

I have never seen anywhere here that would give me the impression that your not welcome here.

Maybe your just feeling alone right now. when you get like that a forum where you post something and then don't get a reply is not going to make you feel any better.

PM me if you like. I well always reply even if it takes me a few days or a week. Surly its worth keeping your account open even if you don't use it? And besides. The bear makes me smile. Don't denni me that :p

Well I think that you are always going to find certain members of this site who feel that they just don't fit in and end up leaving. You will also find members of this site who take in the advice given and use this forum to their advantage and really try hard to get themselves out of their lonely and depressing situation that they are in.

I haven't had the chance to talk to you yet! there are still people here who might have the capacity to understand if you give them a chance. Leave the forum if you must but you might aswell keep your account open incase you feel like coming back.

Also, I've only been here a short while and I can already feel the benifits. Real relationships or not, I still think that we can connect with other people here who are in similar uncomfortable situations.
Chin up :)

I think you are a great guy, Kevin! I really love to see you in chat. Thanks to you I learn something new every time I am in the chat room with ya! I would really miss you if you left. I dont care what anybody thinks I like you and that is that!

Poor Kevin...Did my spelling and grammar rack your brain ?

Have you ever watched a life graud tried to save a drowning person ?
They just throw the fucken life saver.
"Grab on to life line and stop fucken fighting."
He won't even get near you...only if your pass the fresia out or he'll knock you the fresia out.
fresia that honeysuckle..."SCREW GUILT"
A drowning person will kick, fight and scream then possible drown another person.

Have you ever been in a rip tide ?
Don't fucken swim to shore...you'll fucken drown.
Swim and fight all you might...you'll never get to shore fighting a rip current.
Follow the life gruad's simple directions...He has a different persciptive.
Swim 20 feet parellal to the shore line and stand the fresia up..the water is only wiast high.

It's everybody's else fualt. Poor...me...poor me... pour me another fucken drink.

:(

I'm sorry Kevin, that you didn't get what you wanted out of this place.

You know how I feel about you, so no need for me to say it really.

*hugs*

I don't see why anyone would need their accounts deleted. Why not just stop visiting the forum instead? Is it some kind of symbolic thing?

JustJones said:
I don't see why anyone would need their accounts deleted. Why not just stop visiting the forum instead? Is it some kind of symbolic thing?

Possibly. I've requested that my account be closed down a few times before, just to remove the temptation of posting when in a bad frame of mind.
In hindsight I'm glad I was given the chance to reconsider, because as messy and muddled as my contributions can be, I sincerely hold that it is important for people who find themselves drifting off of the social radar to be able to communicate in an empathetic enviroment.

wolfshadow said:
JustJones said:

Possibly. I've requested that my account be closed down a few times before, just to remove the temptation of posting when in a bad frame of mind.
In hindsight I'm glad I was given the chance to reconsider, because as messy and muddled as my contributions can be, I sincerely hold that it is important for people who find themselves drifting off of the social radar to be able to communicate in an empathetic enviroment.

Perhaps, in a virtual sense, this gives us an insight into the instinct for suicide as a statement. There really is no logical reason to delete your account.

Nyktimos said:
wolfshadow said:
JustJones said:

Perhaps, in a virtual sense, this gives us an insight into the instinct for suicide as a statement. There really is no logical reason to delete your account.

Good point, I've never quite considered in those terms but yes, volentary account-deletion is (and I use this phrase with the utmost caution) sort of a 'suicide' of the users virtual indentity.

I'm glad you're staying. I don't want to watch someone's virtual identity die right in front of my very virtual eyes ;)

Latest posts

Back