Did someone say Ponies?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0073.jpg

Ask and I shall receive... spam :D Thank you spammer, that is infinitely more interesting than the ponies

Did you know that?
Humans also fall into the category 'animal'
Now you know.

BJD + His thoughts - someone to correct him = STUPIDITY!!!

Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!
Hahahhaa this thread made my day.
I didn't know MLP had it's own series.
I had one MLP toy too when I was little, oh I loved them sooo much!!

condemnedsoul666 said:
Did you know that?
Now you know.

Yeaaaahhh... but humans have a high-level sentience and self-consciousness that isn't shown in even the most intelligent animals.

...hence the ponies being Heresy. They are animals. That species is not typically sentient or self-aware/intelligent enough to be a higher-level intelligence. So these ones in this thread are obviously genetic mutations/experiments and must be destroyed because they are impure.

Badjedidude said:
condemnedsoul666 said:
Did you know that?
Now you know.

Yeaaaahhh... but humans have a high-level sentience and self-consciousness that isn't shown in even the most intelligent animals.

...hence the ponies being Heresy. They are animals. That species is not typically sentient or self-aware/intelligent enough to be a higher-level intelligence. So these ones in this thread are obviously genetic mutations/experiments and must be destroyed because they are impure.

198694_227717540603516_201110553264215_627708_1283448_n.jpg

BJD=A very foolish person
Imma get back to you with a very complex mathematical formula that proves you are a secret brony.
I ain't but you must be obssessed.
Also what you said makes me wanna to refer you to your ealier comment but i'm lazy soo whateva

condemnedsoul666 said:
Imma get back to you with a very complex mathematical formula that proves you are a secret brony.
Also what you said makes me wanna to refer you to your ealier comment but i'm lazy soo whateva

Awww baby's first comeback. :)

ALSO:

BE CAREFUL NOT TO STEP IN THE HERESY!!!

PURGE THE UNCLEAN!!!

109227_main.jpg

Badjedidude said:
condemnedsoul666 said:

Awww baby's first comeback. :)

ALSO:

BE CAREFUL NOT TO STEP IN THE HERESY!!!

PURGE THE UNCLEAN!!!

109227_main.jpg

FLUTTERSHY WAS IN VIETNAM, BRING IT ON

tumblr_lln3duyNEq1qkwnhyo1_400.jpg

Did bjd refer to me as 'baby' ?
That is a very bullshit approach to what i said.
He just keeps getting worse, eventually he'll admit he's a brony cause you seem to have lowered his 'mp' (Macho Points)

Liley said:
I still mistake ponies with peni... Whenever i read the thread's title.

when i'm concerned, there is no distinction...

speaking in proportions here.

Latest posts

Back