Did someone say Ponies?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Badjedidude said:
DTR said:
I don't think that's very fair.

Life ain't fair, sweetheart. :cool:

That's your excuse for the fact that you KNOW you're wrong and you KNOW I'm right, pyon. If that's the case, then I can go spamming ponies everywhere followed by the sentence, "Life ain't fair," pyon. Also, anyone who's annoyed with me, I can answer to them saying, "Life ain't fair," pyon. Furthermore, you have the least room to talk when you go around posting candy ass old man crossdressers singing fail pop songs, pyon. It's not funny, it never WAS funny, and it never WILL BE funny, but no one grabs your balls about it, pyon. However, it's entirely your right to enjoy candy ass old men that is, was, and always will be ******* retarded, pyon. I'm just getting tired of you honeysuckle dumping on a thread that you don't need to be looking at, pyon. Even if you're joking, it's ******* annoying, pyon.

So let me get this straight, pyon.

Saggy old sodomizing men + Candy ass crossdressing + /b/tard factor = OK, pyon.

However,

Solid plot line + Agreeable theme + Ponies = NOT OK, pyon.

Just making sure, pyon.

But, then again, I've been off my medication for a few days, pyon. Maybe I'm just cranky, pyon.

Whatever, pyon. I'm just upset with other things and taking it out on everyone, pyon. I feel like being an hero, pyon. Urban dictionary it, pyon.

Back to ponies, pyon.

my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-mission-accomplished_large.jpg
These look delicious.

Glitch in the pony thread, pyon. It went from #161, to #2, to #3.

DTR said:
Whatever, pyon. I'm just upset with other things and taking it out on everyone, pyon. I feel like being an hero, pyon. Urban dictionary it, pyon.

I know what an hero is, thanks. (d)

*HUGS* Don't be sad, bunbun. I loves you.

...in a totally non-pony way, of course. :D

Badjedidude said:
DTR said:

I know what an hero is, thanks. (d)

*HUGS* Don't be sad, bunbun. I loves you.

...in a totally non-pony way, of course. :D

LOL... Just... Just lol... (no)

And a hug for Bunny. (hehe) (hug)

A Desolate Soul said:
Felix said:
I hate MLP with all my heart.

Haters-gonna-hate.gif

23lhc42.gif

Haters01.gif

th_130734213322.gif

48102816.gif

76381718-d3f4-4a51-94ba-9f632fbe755e.gif

And, just in case you haters didn't get it the first time, let me quote it again. :cool:

Haters gonna hate.

Also, who thought episode 2 was JUST FUCKIN' WONDERFUL (GOO)
Fluttershy ******* piledrove a bear! xD
That was the most interesting I've ever seen twilight sparkle since the very beginning.

Latest posts

Back