Do they know it's christmas?!?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thomas]

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

It's been a while since I logged in on here; I really need to catch up with what's been going on :<

I had an idea earlier, I was wondering if any of you singers out there were interested in helping me!

We're closing in on Christmas :D. I've learnt to play a simple little acoustic version of 'do they know it's Christmas?' by Band Aid, on my guitar! And I thought it would be really cool if some of you singers joined me in compiling a musical cover of the song! I've heard quite a few of you in one of the other threads, singing vocals over instrumentals; and I think you're all really talented : )

Over the next week or so, I'd love to hear from any of you who are interested in singing lines of the song! Then we can layer the track and compile it into our own little Christmas cover! Please do not be afraid if you'd like to contribute! Any singing ability is welcome, just as long as you want to spread the message and be a part of it!

I dunno anyway ;D Just a thought! : ) Let me know if you're interested :D Btw, you all rock :shy:

For any of you who don't know the song:

[video=youtube]

Apollo and I were talking about doing a song with as many ALL members as possible... but we were thinking of something about loneliness or friendship. This could also be fun.

I'd do it if a few others did too. No way I'm singing* on my own.

*If you can call a whale trying to vocalise in the human high pitch range singing.

Hey,

To those few who demonstrated an interest in this; I am so sorry that this has not happened.

Things have been busy and I somehow haven't been getting any of my christmas work done :(

One of my strings died on the 22nd and I haven't got a replacement.

And finally there were only like 2 people who wanted to have a go when I PMed around, but only seemed to want what noone else wanted :<

I would like to propose another effort at something similar to this, but this time with more time and organisation on my part. And hopefully a little more interest from you great singers :shy:

I'm sure I will be making a new thread in good time :shy:

Thomas.

Latest posts

Back