Do women like "manly" men?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anything can get results. Nothing gets results 100%, PUA or not.

However, I like manly men in tights!

honeysuckle... I dunno. Not me. I think it's just an inferiority complex. When I see handsome men with beards and self esteem it just makes me feel threatened and sad
[/quote]

I find facial hair a complete turn-off, I've never kissed anyone with facial hair and don't want to. But if my fiancé really wanted a beard, I'm sure I could learn to live with it because it's him. I'm not that interested in high self-esteem, either, though it's sad to see people suffering the pain of low self-esteem. A lot of people would consider my fiancé to be quite feminine. He had a difficult time finding a girlfriend, I'm his first proper girlfriend and he's quite a lot older than me.

I think maybe there are fashions. I think some girls look for a certain type of guy because they feel that's the type of guy they ought to be looking for. But that doesn't mean that's the kind of guy who will make them happy, or that they'll be looking for that kind of guy forever.

Tuppence said:
I find facial hair a complete turn-off, I've never kissed anyone with facial hair and don't want to.

I dont particulary care either way as long as they have good dental hygiene. :D

Smooth shaven, five o'clock shadow, weekend-scruff or a full beard (as long as it's maintained)...as long as it smells nice, I'll bury my face in it. :p

Wow that's pretty awesome Eve! Do you feel that way regarding a persons facial hair as well? :D

>.>

Limlim said:
Wow that's pretty awesome Eve! Do you feel that way regarding a persons facial hair as well? :D

I can almost hear the swish of the club, followed by the dull thud as it bounces off your noggin'

Latest posts

Back