Do you always attract the wrong people??? (mildly funny!)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gerardo

Reaction score
I was talking with a friend about bad relationships, and of course, my terribly bad luck! But thinking about most of them, they're even funny cases :p

I want everyone to share some funny stories.

I'll tell about a few ones:

First one is very recent, just a few days old. There's this girl at my job with whom I've become a good friend. She's very smart, and overall very fun to talk with. And that's great, because we're teammates and have to work together daily. But recently, she told me she loved me, really fast, and I pretended not to hear it. Also, she keeps texting me like mad (actually so much that it's a little bit annoying, as in I receive texts at 7:00 am, while at work, after work, before sleeping, etc etc). What's the catch? There's two things that are a huge turn off:

1. She's married. That's a huge no-no from me. Also, if she's willing to cheat on her husband, she'd probably do the same thing again if I were with her.
2. Dear lord, her breath smells goddamn awful. Every time she talks, I have to hold my breath, and my face gets distorted like this:
SickSmileyFace.gif

Seriously, it smells like she has a decomposing gorilla inside of her mouth! But other than that, she's a really nice girl. I just hope that as long as I don't show any interest, she'll give up sooner or later. Plus, I bought a few packs of bubble gum today, of which I'll definitely always offer her some :p

Second case, and this one is frustrating. I seem to be a friggin gay magnet! Nothing against gay people at all (one of my best friends is gay). But I certainly don't give gay vibes, yet there's been a few gay guys that have approached me. Here's the few cases;
1. This one's the most recent. Also from my current work. Every time this guy sees me he gets up fast from his chair and rushes to greet me. The other day he gave me a wink :club:

2. This one's from a few years ago, when I was in college. I remember taking a shortcut through the park. That was my first, and last time taking the shortcut. While I was walking to college, there was a tranny who stopped me and started talking to me. He was telling me I have a pretty face, and (ewwwwwww) how he had given lots of bj's to students in the nearby bath (as in, inviting me too). But the ugliest part was that this was not one of those trannies that look like women, or just a regular gay man. No, this guy looked like Fred Flintstone with a dress, a 5'o clock beard shadow and a blond wig. I got out of there as fast as I could.

3. This one's lame, but still... I went to San Francisco two years ago. While on the flight, this male flight attendant started talking to me. I talked with him for a while (just random stuff, can't really remember what we talked about). I thought it was just out of courtesy, and also, since it was a long flight, well, it was one way to have time go faster. But later at San Francisco, I was ordering food at a restaurant, and that same flight attendant went walking fast to me, and gave me a piece of paper with his phone and personal address.

4. Nothing funny to say about this one, but still another case. This one's from a previous job. But there's nothing to say, except the guy had a huge crush. (Had a gf back then, and was obviously head over heels for her, so I don't know why he tried) Still, he's a good person and we chat sometimes over facebook.

And that's it! While I'm a disaster with women, and these experiences are certainly not what I'm looking for, they give me hope that I can't be all that bad if those people have been interested in me. Actually, those recent experiences with the girl with the foul breath and the gay guy at work have given me some confidence, and I've started being a little bit more talkative with girls, and even flirting a little bit. And guess what, it's not all that bad! While not everyone responds, I've gotten quite a few smiles and conversations with some cute girls. I'm still a bit too serious and shy, but I'm working over it (huge negative for me is that girls here love to dance, and I'm a disaster with that. I couldn't dance even if my life depended on it)

I swear your post just about made my day. XP

I totally know what you mean though, I tend to attract the worst guys in the world. They seem normal and nice at first...and it just sorta spirals down from there...

Types I tend to attract:
1. Stalker: This one guy used to tease me a lot, but in the affectionate way I guess. I liked him, he was fun to hang around. Then one day I find that he had a photo collection of me. Apparently he had been stalking me for a looong time (as in: before I even knew who he was). I hope I got far enough away...

2. Emo/Angry: My ex-boyfriend from a loooong time ago seemed pretty normal at first. Class clown type, but sensitive and nice. Then a few weeks in I found out that he had hobbies like cutting himself, beating people up in the bathrooms, and getting suspended from school. He obssessively claimed to love me. I nearly got beaten up once when he picked a fight with some other guy. Suffice to say I advised him to seek professional help. I dumped him after he got suspended again.

3. Girly: My last boyfriend was sensitive and sweet. Seemed nice at first. Until I realized that he was essentially one of the girls. Very down with the girl talk, became BFFs with my BFFs. I guess I should've noticed he styled himself too well... I was the man of the relationship for all intents and purposes, driving him around, treating him, making the decisions. The lesson I learned was that I'm not boyfriend material.

I shudder to think what other kinds of guys I'll end up meeting. The normal guys I date usually get put off by my independence and brains (damage to their ego perhaps? DX)... Well I guess I'll see what life throws me next. :]

I've had a couple people attracted to me in my life; there've been some real winners.

One person I found out she "had magical powers" the extent of which she could not tell me until we were married.

I stopped asking people out at church after that. Actually i quit going to church after that.

Yes and No...

I cross path with all types of people.

It's the chioces that I make...

I don't really have a hard time weeding out the males that's not so healthy in my life.
I can cut those people out of my life without a second thought...

It's the women....
I'm attracted to a certain type of women.
It's kind of like some women are attracted to bad boys..

I'm attracted to women with sparks in them..lol
However they can be the sweetest person that's ever walked this planet if and when they want to be.
They're actaully not bad people..they're just wild and daring ..sometimes they do unhealty things or there's a bit of dramma.

Living with women as suck is not borning. There's that excitement of good times and they go all out
and have fun on over drive. However on the flip side there's unmanageabilties and dramma that I don't
really enjoy. Both my ex-wf and ex-gf were extremely possesive of me and controling to a certain degee.
I try take the bad with the good.

My ex-wf ..straight up had slogons of ..."*****" everywhere. T-shirts, key chains, stickers..etc
She wore it with pride and strutted it. She had a mean streak..yet I can hold her and she'll be as calm
as an angel. And be the sweetest person. I fell totally madly in love with her.

Also at the same tokken...I'm sort of like that myself.
I don't belive opposite attracts..I think I have more in common with these types of women.
Becuase it also takes a woman like that to be able to handle me and understand me.

Sometimes I need a woman to be able to stand up to me or tell me to slow the fresia down...
When I get into my overdrive zone...it's not going to be " honey please stop"
It has to be..."Mother ******..WTF are you doing KNOCK THE honeysuckle OFF"

Sometime we both drive each other crazy..other times it's like setting the world on fire becuase
of the passion. We don't intensionally hurt each other..it's the life style in general that we're
living ..it's like playing russian rollette...It makes my blood boil.

I don't think I've ever spent a single day with a wrong women..it's becuase I chose to be with her.

I've tried to have relationships with women that would almost completely kiss my ass.
They totally trun me off, I run from them or the relationship didn't last long becuase I drive them crazy.
It's like they think or hope they're going to change me some how.
Or they see that sweet nice guy side of me and was hoping to increase the percentage of that...lmao
And partually...bad boyz with balls turns on women or captivate them to a certain degree..
It's almost as if they want to taim me in a way.
They tried to fixed me...It's kind of wierd becuase they were all nurses.

As I've gotten older..I've slow down and mellowed out a bit.

roflmao...panda
you're not BF material..

Lonesome Crow said:
roflmao...panda
you're not BF material..

Yeah, sadly I'm not. I rather prefer to be the girl in the relationship. It's hard to be the one wearing the pants. D:

I went out with a chick onetime. I messed up and took her back to my place.
She knew where I lived :( Becuase she told me straight up she wanted some lov'in.

So three days later she comes knocking on my door and asked me to the movies
but I was bussied with a friend.

So i'm driving down the street 3 miles from my house..I see her car in my rear veiw mirrors.
Errr....I then took a detour. I drove a couple blocks just get the fresia away from her.
Then I had to stop at a stop sign...She pulls right up next to me...lmao
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I met a bautiful babe unexpectly, so I asked her out to go see a movie with me that same night.
She agree. So ...as we're driving to the theather, I see familar headlights of a car and a blonde.
No problems until she started tail gating me. I had to take evasive driving manuvers. The babe in the
car with me was tripp'in out becuase I was driving in circles around a neighborhood.
So I made an excuse to take her home to me my parents (first day/first date.lmao).
I grab her by the hand and rushed her in the house. My parents were like...WTF is Micheal doing now???
I played it cool but the other babe was sitting in her car across the street...lol

We play the song and dance of introducing this new girl ( I've just met 15 mins eariler) to my parents
as if I've been dating her forever...She must had thought I was moving pretty fast...lmao

I had just broken up with my gf 3 months previously...

So all the chicks were calling the house...
My dad was like..."WTF is up with all these chicks that you like...they all have the same sort of name
and look almost the same. BTW...cherri, sherry, carri or whoever the fcuk her face is called you again"

My secutaries were going through the samething.
She would just say ..."Cherry called..she left you a message to call her back"
Errr...I was like which one??? :(

Btw my ex-wf's middle name is Chelly. :p

Jesse said:
Lonesome Crow said:
My parents were like...WTF is Micheal doing now???
Who's Michael? I thought your name was Rocket.

Michael is an arch angle. He is the defender of faith.
Michael raised his sword over his head with a mighty arch.
With one mighty swing of his sword Michael struck the
ultimate giant of darkness and casted the devil into the pits
of hell for a thousand year.

Michael is an innocent child of god. Don't nail him to the fucken
wall or cross.

Michael is the Crow

Michael likes to play with hotwheels and cookies:p

Lonesome Crow said:
If you LET GO of the feelings wanting...whatever that maybe.

Sometimes you might need to talk about, write about, share about...let it out and let it go.
This way you'll recognize that feeling .
You might even pick up that feeling again...that's ok. You can chose to let go again.
Sometimes you'll hold on to that feeling..that's okay too.

That's okay too..if you don't know..You don't have to figure it out. Just allow yourself to let go.

If you let go of the pains..there's peace/love beneath all of that.
The peace and love you have within yourself already.

Just know that you are WHOLE and COMPLETE already.

Yes everyone feels needed and wanted...you are not crazy or inadequat.

You are not your feelings...you feel your feelings.
You are not feelings of depression.
You are not feelings of lonliness.
You are not feelings of sadness.
You are Estreen...

It's okay to feel what you feel...let it go through you...that's okay too.

Learning how separate myself from my feelings took willingness and practice.
It felt extremely odd at first becuase it was a new concept to me.

Please don't take it the wrong way....These are the messages that I learned or gotten from
others. It helped me to cope and get through funkie episo or moments in my life.

"we will never be unhappy if we don't lean on people."
" I'm responsible for my own happiness"

There's nothing wrong with you loving your BF....just don't lean on him for your happiness.

It might seem odd and difficult at times....to apply these living tools to our families and love
ones...However we are programed from very childhood to give and recieve love and attention
through a reward system...

Lonesome Crow said:
Jesse said:
Lonesome Crow said:
My parents were like...WTF is Micheal doing now???
Who's Michael? I thought your name was Rocket.

Michael is an arch angle. He is the defender of faith.
Michael raised his sword over his head with a mighty arch.
With one mighty swing of his sword Michael struck the
ultimate giant of darkness and casted the devil into the pits
of hell for a thousand year.

Michael is an innocent child of god. Don't nail him to the fucken
wall or cross.

Michael is the Crow

Michael likes to play with hotwheels and cookies:p

But is Michael really Jesus?

Jesse said:
But is Michael really Jesus?

NO, Michael is Michael. Michael is capiable of BEING like Jesus.
Michael is in contact with the same power that Jesus is connected
with. Michael is Jesus bother or is made out of the same substance
that Jesus is made of. Michael is a child of god just the same.
Jesus is Michael's older bother. Jesus had to learn and grow just the same.

Jesus paved a way for michael.

However Michael is not examped from learning and growing as Jesus did.
Jesus cannot and will not save michael. Michael Knows that...
Jesus had to grow balls.
Micahel needs to grow micheal's balls..
If Jesus saves michael...Michael will never have balls...

Micahel have a chioce

Michael is growing and becoming like Jesus.
Michael grows on michael's own willingness and time frame.

Sometimes Jesus just laugh with Michael...
Jesus say..."Yeap ...Yeap, I went through that honeysuckle..man. That was freaky as hell man. I made it...you can too."

Other times Jesus say..."ERR !!! wtf...why do you want do that crazy honeysuckle over and over again? "
" whatever turns you on dude...you're fucken wierd sometimes..And wtf fresia is up with you and those crazy chicks.??"
" oh well... I still love you little bother"

Michael say " you bet your ass you do...You shouldn't talking dude...Your girl freind was a fucken whore"
"so wtf is up with that?!?...Mr. fucken perfect walking on water showing off and crap"

Jesus say..." Growing balls...man. Btw that fucken cross was heavy as fresia. I still have fucken scars from the god **** splinters"
" check this out man..there's god **** holes on my wrists and feet. I have a stima of being the dude on the cross"
" fucken Budha just sits on his fats ass all day like he's on a god **** acid trip. Aint that a *****. It's not fair, I'm tell'in ya"

MichaEL say "err...you fucken complain too much dude."

Jesus say " fresia you..I'm telling dad when he gets home"

Michael say " Get a fucken job...cracka ass eating wine-O"

Ring!...Ring!
Jesus say..."Hello?? HeLlO?? Errr..I'll be right back dude...some poor soul be praying again. Fucken people are always praying to me to get them out of a fucken jam...they must think I'm God or some honeysuckle"

Latest posts

Back