Do you believe in God?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

chikiwighi

Hello!!!
Some people believes in god and some are not.
Do you believe in god?and why?
post your opinion here.

well i have my opinions about God/religion, not saying i believe, not saying i dont, but i have no interest in any of it, i don't see much good it does, people pray for a dying man not to die but he still dies, all the wars that have gone on for hundreds of years are all down to peoples beliefs in different religions, if religion is i supposed to be about love and kindness why is war still going on, why do children get abused by preists, vicars etc in childrens homes and these people are supposed to be relgious people, sorry if i've offended someone but this is how i see it!

religion is for those that need it, it doesnt explain anything it is merely a theory. it can be very good for a lot of people but those that question will always waver. those that truly believe with all their heart and soul are often dangerous, but more often annoying. but for those that do believe it is a huge spiritual safety net that can provide a lot of good.

Obviously not. I see religion as a money scam created by greedy men many years ago. It produces fear, war and gives people a false sense of community and loyalty. I say prove to me that there is a god or a higher power then I'll believe, but don't say that belief is enough, because it isn't. If I believe that the chair I'm sitting on is made out of candy and chocolate bars doesn't make it so. Sorry if I offended someone, but this is my view of things.

Anyone other than a spammer would obviously have read the area on the forum that spells out the ban of religious debate.

Do you believe in the power of permaban, chiki:? :p Oh, and take your other ID with you as well. :)

fail_thread.jpg

Yeah, philosophy is too dangerous a subject. It should be banned because it questions religion. *rolls eyes* :p

----Steve

Hey I guess i'm not going to sit here and fight against an argument that makes sense :/

it kind of makes me sad though in a way...

because I wanted God to be real and make me magically happier....

I guess i'll still be looking into the nature of God though because my minor in college is Religion. So it'll still be interesting but I know it no longer makes sense to believe that He exists..

Latest posts

Back