Do You Find Mature Women/Men More Attractive Than Younger Men And Women?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It depends. I'm usually far more attracted to older men than younger. I don't have much preference when it comes to women, I just like them around my age-ish.

I've always had a thing for older women. I like a woman who's mature and knowledgeable.

Older men? No. May come as a surprise to some of you but I love men younger than me. 18 and up, I love the young looking face. It's adorable to me to say the least. And younger guys are fun!! I'm not a serious type of person, I'm very young at heart. And still play video games and guitar hero. :] Plus I love being in control lol.

It depends on the person. Age really doesn't matter to me but very old men creep me out, lol. I like little older guys, makes me feel somehow more safe.

i'm 17....and a female...no, i dont like grandpas, but i definitely like older men better...like late 20's or the 30's...i like maturity....guys my age are still too preoccupied with stupid teeny high school stuff.
i would choose one vincent cassel over a thousand robert pattisons :p

millie said:
i'm 17....and a female...no, i dont like grandpas, but i definitely like older men better...like late 20's or the 30's...i like maturity....guys my age are still too preoccupied with stupid teeny high school stuff.

if you are 17, you have no business being with guys in their "late 20s or 30s".

as one of those guys in his "thirties", i can say that i have a daughter just about 3 years younger than you. and the thought of seeing you are anything but a child makes me want to eat my own vomit, because that would just be wrong.

There are a couple of women that are older than me that I would do so many things to, and some younger ones as well. Either way what disturbs me more are the amount of bodily fluids that would be required for this.

Trent said:
millie said:

if you are 17, you have no business being with guys in their "late 20s or 30s".

as one of those guys in his "thirties", i can say that i have a daughter just about 3 years younger than you. and the thought of seeing you are anything but a child makes me want to eat my own vomit, because that would just be wrong.

well then, you dont know me.....i dont say that older guys for me is a thing. it's not even that i'm into older guys or honeysuckle like that....i haven't even dated once in my life....
i'm exceptionally quiet, and barely have any friends my age...people my age generally dont like me...they find me weird and random, i only have friends who are older or younger than me. i have difficulty relating to anyone my age! that is why, if asked the question, i would say that older is better, because being 17, younger would be too young....and i'm not talking about love-dove stuff, i'm talking about general affinity.

the only reason i'm answering questions here is because i know everybody here as strangers....which makes me feel so much more comfortable. you dont know a thing about me...so stop talking to me like i'm a teeny booper. that's not what i am.

millie said:

Robert Pattison is 26
and Vincent Cassel is 45 o_O

Idol Minos said:
millie said:

Robert Pattison is 26
and Vincent Cassel is 45 o_O

vincent cassel is just my favorite...so i'd choose him over ANYONE! :p and robert pattinson just feels 19 to me...he's just tooo edward. it's not just men....i would choose monica bellucci, or susan sarandon over selena gomez even if i was in my grave.

monica bellucci is one of the most beautiful women i have EVER seen. :D :D
i like george clooney....but more as an actor...
i'd still go with vincent cassel :p

HELL YES@mature women.

If there's any reading this post and you want a 38 year old toyboy who looks more 28, then hit me up

:club:

kinzeUK said:
HELL YES@mature women.

If there's any reading this post and you want a 38 year old toyboy who looks more 28, then hit me up

:club:

(Seriously though, mature women are way more attractive in every aspect. To me at least anyways. I've always thought that even as a young 'un)

:shy:

Latest posts

Back