Do You Get Along Better With Those Of The Same Sex As You, Or The Opposite?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoneKiller

Reaction score
Which sex do you find that you get along better with? Your own or your opposite? Myself, I find that I get along better with the fellas. I'm a little uncomfortable trying to relate to a woman's interests. I'm a huge gaming fan, but far less women game than guys in my experience. This makes it difficult to discuss if the lady isn't down with games.

For some reason, I'm just more comfortable around guys. You?

Godspeed.
LK

When I'm talking about my feelings, I find it much easier to discuss with people of the opposite sex. When talking about hobbies, I'll natter on to anyone who'll listen and offer some thoughts and ideas of their own.

Aihpames said:
When I'm talking about my feelings, I find it much easier to discuss with people of the opposite sex. When talking about hobbies, I'll natter on to anyone who'll listen and offer some thoughts and ideas of their own.
LMAO! Is your avatar Kefka?

As friends, women ... i have had a lot of female friends in my younger days bc they trusted me and i never made a move ... it was kewl in college back in the 80s because if i was across campus and did not feel like walking home, i would stop at a female's place, share the same bed, and have mutual trust ... a lot of guys were jealous of me, but i was not getting action bc friendship was way more important to me than an hour of fun and destroying it forever.

Well right now 100% of my friends are girls so... I'm not really sure though...

Aihpames said:
I don't think I said anything too funny there, but hey :) Lol.

Yes it is.
I thought so. Being a huge fan of the classic "FF" titles, it just struck me funny seeing him after so long a time. What a real prick he was eh?

When I was younger guys because I was a tomboy, but as I've gotten older women.

Bit of both. There are certain things I'd feel comfortable just having a girl to talk to. On the other hand, sometimes things just go along well with the opposite gender.

A good example of what I mean would be what happened in junior high. Before I type this I just want to say, I am in now way trying to be disgusting or embarrass any of our female members. It was in the lunch room after a couple of my guy friends left for the gym. I struck up a conversation with the girls trying to fit it in. Somehow one of them summoned the courage to bring up the topic of feminine products.

I was absolutely floored at how casual these girls were when it came to discussing such things. I can't help but wonder if they did it on purpose to see my reaction. It was brutal. I had to get the hell out of there!

Latest posts

Back