Do you like the way you look?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No. I get called gross, and I know that I look gross.

I'm verging on microcephalic, I was balding at 15, my eyes and forehead are all crushed in and I'm contanstly having to deal with nasty judgements from those who don't know me.

There's no way of putting a positive spin on it.

rdor said:

I'm verging on microcephalic, I was balding at 15, my eyes and forehead are all crushed in and I'm contanstly having to deal with nasty judgements from those who don't know me.

Wow, I had to google that. That sucks.

I quite like my looks, probably not hot enough to beat the 'hot blonde' to the job though, still I work in TV so if your not hots with t*ts your pretty much out! lol So true tho....

One of the few things I have going for me is I'm not terrible looking. That said I'm a guy, it really doesn't help us out to look nice when we unquestionably a top of the line doucher

I love the way I look. Should just be a bit more muscular, but I'm working on it...

Very slowly :p

No.

Not at all.

I look at myself in the mirror and I want to cringe. When I was younger and I discussed this with my parents they didn't understand and said there was nothing wrong with my appearance, but they're my parents so they're going to respond that way. To a mother her son is always handsome. To a father his daughter is always beautiful. Even when the rest of the world doesn't see things that way, our parents will always see us through different eyes than others.

I like my face. Little more muscles and I'm satisfied to my body as well.

i really dont like m own appearance...its hard specially when everyone critisizes evything about you....if i grow a beard they say it looks like honeysuckle...if i shave they ask why i shaved it looked good...if i comb my hair a certain way they say it looks like honeysuckle...if i dont comb it they ask why i dont comb it...etc you get the idea

Most of the time I do. A lot of people have told me I'm attractive and I honestly catch girls staring a lot. The downside is I still have 0 confidence when talking to a girl. My acne sucks, but that's life I guess. Your never gonna look "perfect".

I'm in really good shape athletically because I play sports all the time, and exercise just not the past couple of months because of college.

rdor said:

Just thinking about that other thread you made some time ago.. I really believe someone that can call you a creep for your looks that you didn't choose should get their face disfigured by a mace whack or maybe acid so they can reap the arbitrary, uncalled for hate that they sow.

So it's pretty good that I don't work at anyhting related to law enforcement or law, lol.

I've been made fun of because of my looks before. I had someone (at church of all places) tell me that I looked like Beavis.

I'm fairly happy with how I look, enough not to care too much about it. When I was younger I hated being skinny though, now I'm just glad I don't have much of a gut.

I read a lot about drawing confidence from catching the opposite sex staring at them which is cool I guess but really I just zone out and people watch all the time, its nothing about attraction. If someone is staring at me, I'll think 'What?.. What??? Does my hair look stupid?'

The Good Citizen said:
If someone is staring at me, I'll think 'What?.. What??? Does my hair look stupid?'

I'm the same way. There's no way a woman could be physically attracted to me at this point so if I caught someone looking at me I'd be worried someone had written all over my face with a sharpie while I was asleep. LOL

Kind of reminds me of the scene in European Vacation where the Griswald family is at the Eiffel Tower and Rusty catches these girls looking at him. He flirtatiously smiles back and then he realized they are laughing at his beret with his name embroidered on it!

I use to liike the way i looked before i got pregnant. I was about 108-110 lbs. and then i got pregnant and went to 165 and then lost weight now im 125 but i have stretch marks and loose skin and its all just gross. i hate everything. i had so much confidence and thought i was the ish. And now whenever i see a girl prettier then me or whatever and im with my fiancee i turn into such a ***** i get super pissed and mywhole day is ruined after that. blah

Generally speaking I would say I like how I look. I do however feel that losing a few pounds wouldn't hurt. But that's totally in my control. As a kid I woukd sometimes feel bad about my height, and I'm still shorter than average, but for some reason it doesn't bother me anymore.

But I guess it's easier for men because we aren't just by our looks as much. But not all men go for the supermodel looking girls. Personally I find that a cute smile is what really attracts me in terms of looks. I'm sure you have something about your looks that some guys are attracted to.

I could always look better, though all things considered I'm not an ugly looking bloke. In the past my looks have never really been the problem. My attitude and personality on the other hand...

In my motherland, I'm considered unattractive because I'm too tanned and everyone associates beauty with fair skin. As a child, I was called ugly. When I was abroad, people called me beautiful. At one point I was scouted by a modelling agency. But yesterday some guy I was set up with told me I'm not pretty enough for him. But a few weeks back, another guy had called me gorgeous.

So basically, I don't know.

Latest posts

Back