Do you like...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not really.

Do you like?: (My dad liked it so much he bought one.) :)
iu

To contact someone sure but that's it and I have to use my son's because I don't have one

Do you like it so you can just slide your feet in your shoes and not bother with laces?

Gross...chips and pb&j. What kind of chips do you even eat with pb&j. I only drink a glass of milk with mine.

Do you like to eat cold spaghetti?

I used to but they started demanding to scan in my driver's license into their database. I said no. Then they made a real issue about checking it 15 times while giving blood and then saying if you let us scan it in we wouldn't need to check your ID so much. So, I took that as they no longer wanted my extremely rare blood.

Same question

You have extremely rare blood? What color is it? 😂😂

I don't donate blood. I'm below the weight requirement. Not really a fan of needles and blood draws anyway so I'm kind of glad I have an excuse.

Have you ever fainted?

No. But, I've been knocked unconscious several times. Looking at blood and guts doesn't bother me. I've always watched what the doctor cuts/sews up/fixes on me.

Do you like to watch real medical cases on TV?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back