Do you still live with parents?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm 30 and live with my mother (she's Bangladeshi), she's a widow and its part of our culture to look after your parents till they pass away.

Sometimes it's a pain but its a duty I'm okay with.

No - After graduating from college and returning home, I moved out within six months after finding a job and saving money for first and last month's rent; and by age 26, I bought my current house that I am living in.

22 y/o and living with my mother and father(who are divorced). I got a job but I don't make a whole lot to support myself as of now.

I share house with a step-grandfather who can't so much as send an attachment in an email without my direct intervention. We're talking about a guy who puts all his word projects into a single document rather then go through the hassle of making new files. Though I've explained it a hundred times, he just can't seem to get the basics down. Being old, hes also glad to have someone around for medical reasons. As has been stated, it's very helpful these days as you can make money with very few expenses.

Latest posts

Back