Do your find this guy good looking? i am so obsessed with him

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not going to open the pictures, but if this is some non-public person (aka celebrity, politician, etc...) then I find it unwise to be putting their picture out on websites so people can talk about them.

As a heterosexual guy I would say that he's about average. Dunno how a woman might percieve him, but yeah, about average.

Now obsessing about a person is bound to end up in misery, just don't go there! Trust a fellow who's been there himself. Focus on something real instead. Something you can do or believe in. Don't focus on someone that could deny you.

I don't find him attractive, but you do. If you are obsessed with him then go after him. You might end up with him. Good luck. :)

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
Is this guy a celebrity or something? I've never seen him before.

In fact, he reminds me of a lot of guys who aren't celebrities, in terms of looks.

he is a chilean soccer player. Gonzalo jara.
so he is average to you not typically classic handsome actors type?

LoneKiller said:
Seems like an ok looking kind of guy. Looks like he takes good care of his teeth. Makes the effort to style his hair as opposed to just throwing a ball cap on like and the rest of the fellas who are too lazy to style their hair.

i like his teeth in fact :D

haha disturbed, you really are all caught up huh? I cant say the youtube clip did anything that the pics didnt but whatever floats ur boat right? Obsessing over a famous person isn't really healthy though. Im sure its just a phase. Good luck with moving on.... ;-)

nelloy said:
haha disturbed, you really are all caught up huh? I cant say the youtube clip did anything that the pics didnt but whatever floats ur boat right? Obsessing over a famous person isn't really healthy though. Im sure its just a phase. Good luck with moving on.... ;-)

ok. i just thought maybe the vids would do justice. some people looked better in videos compared to pics.

There's nothing wrong with a celebrity crush. I'll sure your feelings will subside one day. In the meantime, having fun fantasizing.

DisturbedHell said:
nelloy said:

ok. i just thought maybe the vids would do justice. some people looked better in videos compared to pics.

I know what you mean... They way people talk/move can make them more attractive. He just doesn't do much for me. Everyone's different though right? I'm sure my tastes don't appeal to you either. Obsession is a pretty strong word... Long as it doesn't interfere with ur reality ;-)

nelloy said:
DisturbedHell said:
nelloy said:

I know what you mean... They way people talk/move can make them more attractive. He just doesn't do much for me. Everyone's different though right? I'm sure my tastes don't appeal to you either. Obsession is a pretty strong word... Long as it doesn't interfere with ur reality ;-)

yes and people do look diff in pics and vids. real life is definitely. well ok. who is handsome to you?

Shipster0958 said:
There's nothing wrong with a celebrity crush. I'll sure your feelings will subside one day. In the meantime, having fun fantasizing.

have you experienced something like that? the thing is i imagine him to be my husband and i think of having his kids

Everyone has their own taste of men. He doesn't do it for me though.

But everyone has their own opinion. :)

EveWasFramed said:
DisturbedHell said:
the thing is i imagine him to be my husband and i think of having his kids

I can't think of too many reasons more foolish than this for having a child. o_O

eh this is how i feel about him. but i am not going to bring a liveborn baby because of me wanting him. but i cant help but feel the way about him

Latest posts

Back