*doh* Another song, but I'm reeeally interested in what you guys think of this one...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt

Reaction score
Well, I started this at about 11am this morning and - after working on it all day - I finally finished it a couple of minutes ago (around 6:30pm). So, yeah, I'm pretty exhausted, but I'd like to know what you guys think of it. :)

Also, is there any imagery or theme it reminds you of? I need to think of a better title...

Thanks for all the great feedback you guys give. :D

http://www.zshare.net/audio/5789492256047a/

at first it feels like someone is going on a journey. Theme is old english .like something from a Jane Austin story.. but then you completely jazzed it up at certain points.. it was really good though...I think it could be used like during a scene where someone is finding themselves maybe.. I love the dipping part..where they go up n down...la la la lo la la la..(lol)

I must say that was a beyond brilliant piece of music

I LOVED IT.. amazing use of instruments.. donno how u'll make those things..
My mom even says it's very good.. she says it sounds like something from a movie lol

Wow..okay I'm not so much of a music expert or anything like that..but I actually think this is a beautiful piece.
Nice one, Matt :)

That was amazingly good you have a lot of talent for music especially if you can come up with something as beautiful as this in a day. It reminds me of a cold snowy day in the woods, when it's too cold to work outside and everyone is staying inside and listening to someone play a fiddle tune and that someone is playing a heart felt tune about the course of their life and how happy they are with what they've done, that's exactly what it reminds me of. You are on my itunes now, under classical music, Artist: Matt, Rating: 5 stars:D

Very nice. It would come up very excellently if an arranger was to get hold of it.

Have you got any pieces which get going? (pom pom bam ting, etc.)

REALLY nice tune! And clever what you did at the beginning with the fast notes all seemingly gelling together.

That is really great and in one day also. Do you have anymore?

Matt said:
Also, is there any imagery or theme it reminds you of? I need to think of a better title...

The question reminds me of Copland's "Appalachian Spring" and how people would tell him that he perfectly captured the Appalachians in the spring time. He admits that he didn't even have the Appalachians in mind when he wrote it and that Martha Graham came up with the title.

ya it's beautiful, it really feels you up with a good warm feeling, like a hot cup of cocco,

*tear*

it's awesome man, I would buy it if you put on itunes or something, i'd love to be able to listen to it where ever i went

:D

Bit late to this but just had to say I've played your composition 3 times now and I think it's really awesome. Great work, I really enjoyed it.

Latest posts

Back