Doing great and then

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guyonthelake

Reaction score
I've been doing really good the last 2-3 weeks then just all at once I feel lonelier than I've ever been. Does this happen to anybody else? Nothing has really changed. Guess I don't understand.

Guyonthelake said:
I've been doing really good the last 2-3 weeks then just all at once I feel lonelier than I've ever been. Does this happen to anybody else? Nothing has really changed. Guess I don't understand.

I get this too. I'll feel fine for a while, then suddenly I'll see something or my mind will unconsciously think of something and I'll go right back to feeling really negative again.

I think it's natural to go through emotional phases. When you hit a harsher one you have to cling to logic and pull yourself back through.

Perhaps it's because nothing has changed that it's hit you? I recently made a change by just having a nice social time with some people, it made me feel much better. Perhaps you just need that without any sort of heavy stuff?

On the other hand of course, if nothing has changed than there's no reason for you to feel any worse, so you can take some comfort from that.

PM me if I can ever help :)

Yes it can happen. It has happeened to me countless times.

I seem to be having an ok day, minding my own business while out of nowhere I think about having friends, and then feelings of depression set in.

Has anything happened lately that could be affecting your mood. Sometimes a bunch of little things can catch up to you that you formerly let slide by. I get like that too, usually things will go great for a little while and the positive out weights the negative, then bang all kinds of negative at once that can really drag a person down.

Ak5 said:
Yes it can happen. It has happeened to me countless times.

I seem to be having an ok day, minding my own business while out of nowhere I think about having friends, and then feelings of depression set in.

It usually takes something to get me in a bad mood.

Either some random person on the street shouting abuse at me for no reason. Hate that, I would never do that to anyone. Yet you get these morans who shout things like bald c**t at me.

And taking crap at work, usually management having a go at me. Like the other day when they told me off for talking and then the manager went into the canteen and stood with about 5 other staff members eating toast when they whould have been working. They weren't on a break.

Guyonthelake said:

story of my life. I should be used to it by now, but it seems like that lonely period is becoming more darker & disturbingly isolated than usual as of late.

Latest posts

Back