Don't know where to put this but ....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harkat

Reaction score
I find myself developing a respect for people.
Other people, people I know, people I don't.
This existence is weird and messed up,
And I believe you are all amazing people for getting this far without giving up.
I can see no point in existing at all and that most people have and do experience pain, sorrow and loneliness frequently in their existence.
So why do these people push on and aspire to even accomplish pointless activities is something I probably will never understand.
But we are, essentially, the union between our parents which for whatever reason which leads us to exist and be aware.
And I commend you all for coping the best you can and wish you all the best.
May you all live and die at peace and content with yourself and your existence.

Hi Harkat.:)

Welcome to the forums. My name is Lonekiller. It's nice to meet you. The reason for our existence is a question that no human could possibly answer.
There's not a Goddamn day that goes by that I don't wonder the same thing. Having respect for others is a fine quality. You have to give respect to get respect, and that is a rare quality these days.

Thank you for your kind words. Should you feel the need to talk confidentially about anything, I'm certain that myself and others would be happy to help.

Once again, welcome.:)

Thanks LK
I take it you have been through something similare to be here as well ?

LoneKiller said:
Hi Harkat.:)

Welcome to the forums. My name is Lonekiller. It's nice to meet you. The reason for our existence is a question that no human could possibly answer.

Perfect answer.

Nobody knows exactly what we're here for. What's the point of our existance.

Life is about finding that out, discovering what your role is supposed to be.

I go through utterly dark moods. I suffer from depression, and attempted to end my own life on numerous occasions. I gave up trying to find out what I'm supposed to be because I was trying too hard to find an answer.

As unhelpful as it is to hear, you've just gotta let life pan out, enjoy every moment you can.

You'll eventually find your purpose

And I agree wholeheartedly with what has been said.
However, I would like to be much more aware of myself and my existence.

Latest posts

Back