Down by the Bay

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Down by the bay, where the watermelons grow, back to my home, I dare not go, for if I do, my mother would say,
Have you ever seen an Albatross playing Lacrosse?
Down by the bay.

Down by the bay, where the watermelons grow, back to my home, I dare not go, for if I do, my mother would say,
Did you ever see a marmoset playing the trumpet?
Down by the bay.

Did you ever see a sloth chasing a moth?
Down by the bay.

Did you ever see an alligator shaving with a razor?
Down by the bay.

Did you ever see a chinchilla watching films of Godzilla?
Down by the bay.

ASnowyCanadian said:
You never played this gamr as a kid? Nobody here did? That first line is the intro from "Down by the bay" to "Mother will say" everuone includes that line in their answer. In the next line you come up with a noun, an action the noun is doing, and what the noun is doing it to. The begonning of that second line starts with "have you ever seen a..." everytime. Idk we played it in school when i was younger.

i've played this game before! i'm shocked to hear some people haven't. kids these days -__-

♪down by the bay, where the watermelons grows, back to my home, i will not go, for if i do, my mother will say-ah...did you ever see a skunk wooing a punk? down by the bay!!♪

Did you ever see a kitten knitting a mitten?
Down by the bay.

Did you ever see a skunk packing his steamer trunk?
Down by the bay.

Did you ever see a chicken, apple pickin'?
Down by the bay.

Did I do it? I never heard of the game either!

Minus said:
Did you ever see a chinchilla watching films of Godzilla?
Down by the bay.

Thats's a good one, Minus!

Did you ever see a ocelot napping on a cot?
Down by the bay.

Did you ever see a mongoose running around loose?
Down by the bay.

Did you ever see a wild cat wearing a top hat?
Down by the bay.

Did you ever see a opossum ordering dim sum?
Down by the bay.

Did you ever see a groundhog kissing a frog?
Down by the bay.

Did you ever see a grizzly bear brushing his hair?
Down by the bay.

Latest posts

Back