Dream Diary Thread

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
90% percent of my dreams involve me protecting people from and killing someone trying to rob a store. The store and method changes, but I am always protecting someone.

The majority of the rest of my dreams are my teeth falling out, while I am searching for my missing kids.

most of my dreams im still a student in high school. idk. maybe being a high school dropout has something to do with it.

Alot of my dreams are violent, chases, fights, car crashes, and shoot outs. For years I dreamt that a giant dog was chasing me and ripping my limbs off one by one. I would always wake up as it was biting into my chest and I died. But, luckily, that dream just sort of went away.

sleep paralysis has been common in my dreams. a lot of times it felt as if the devil was trying to kill me. eventually i started enjoying them, i wanted to see how long sleep paralysis can last. its been awhile since i had sleep paralysis.

sleep paralysis has been common in my dreams. a lot of times it felt as if the devil was trying to kill me. eventually i started enjoying them, i wanted to see how long sleep paralysis can last. its been awhile since i had sleep paralysis.
Interesting. Same here. It's kind of like I am going to die of suffocation or something. But, at the same time I couldn't and really didn't want to come out of it. I still experience it about once a month or so.

You know... I had a similar dream about my boobs, I woke up and got them done, I thought omg must be too saggy 😅

A couple nights ago I dreamed about this girl I work with that I have a crush on. It was really weird. We were laying on my old bed which was a King Size, and I was conflicted with existential dread and she took my hand and reassured me everything would be okay.

The interesting thing is that it was just us on the bed, with a dimly lit light, in an otherwise fathomlessly blacked out room beyond the point of visibility. I could hear multiple indiscernible voices in some foreign language in the blackness and as they grew louder I woke up. Almost like something you'd see in an art piece movie.

In retrospect I think I had this dream because I've been single so long that I actually forgot what that external reassurance and support is like. I don't have any external reassurance and support, which is part of why I end up on forums like this and 7cups. I'm not exactly in the practice of letting people get close to me anymore, and I think that's why I have dreams like this sometimes. Weird thing is that is was easy to shake off, I totally forgot about it 2 or 3 hours later and just went about my day.

I was watching the waste collectors competition. My cars's engine didn't start so I went somewhere to wait till my car would be ok and there was this weird competition.

I'd better not tell my dreams to a psychiatrist)))

You know... I had a similar dream about my boobs, I woke up and got them done, I thought omg must be too saggy 😅
I can think of no finer place to be during an earthquake, than in the busom of a loved one. Might dream about that later. 😉

Last edited:
I hate dreaming because if its about someone I know I spend the day thinking about that person and it pisses me off. Also, I talk in my sleep so if anyone is around they will know what I'm dreaming. My son went to work with me and we were watching tv, well I dozed off and dreamed about an ex who did some pretty sadistic honeysuckle to me. Bad thing is I've caught myself thinking about him off and on all day. Worse is that my son heard what I was saying in my dream and some things your children don't need to know about you. I played it off but the images of my ex keeping me locked in our apartment and forcing me to climax against my will won't go away. I can see this night slip I was wearing in such vivid colors. It was a burnt orange sheer thing with like a floral pattern outline in black. He made me put it on in front of him and I had to stand in front of him while he ate his dinner and he talked about his day. When I wouldnt respond to his questions he punished me. This honeysuckle has just been on a loop. No matter what I've tried to distract me I've failed at every turn. Perhaps this will work.

One time I dreamt that I fell through the floor and as I fell, my body disintegrated into a liquid form.

Another time I had a dream where skeletons were helping fire fire works. It was fun until suddenly my pants fell down and I remember feeling so embarrassed lol

The last time I fell asleep last night I woke up giggling because I had a blow dart and had downed everyone in this warehouse. It was funny because I couldn’t believe my lungs could produce enough air to get the dart more than a few feet in front of me.

Latest posts

Back