Encouraging Words

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd

Reaction score
I know that all of us have different coping mechanism to help us deal with different issues in our lives. I know that when I was going through issues in my life, I read positive helpful books. I also liked to take note cards and write down passages that helped me out to brighten my day and to keep me going in an optimistic, positive attitude. I would like to share these passages to anyone who needs an uplift in their attitude or to read some encouraging words to brighten their day.

PM me whenever you need an uplift in your spirits.

"Watch your thoughts, and when they're anything other than compassionate, change them!"

"Know that no one is capable of making you upset without your consent."

"Arrange photographs of nature scenes, animals, and expressions of joy and love in your environment, and let their energy radiate into your heart and provide you with their higher frequency."

Dr. Wayne Dyer

Cheers! :)

UsefulProp said:
Dr. Wayne Dyer is amazing. I own all of his books. He is amazing amazing amazing

Tell me about it. I've really enjoyed reading all of his books. Dr. Dyer's books helped bring me out of my shell. I really had to apply all the tools that I learned from his books to my life.

I hope that I can hear him speak at one of his seminars one day.

Me as well that would be so awesome. Seeing his PBS shows is awesome, but I can only imagine the energy in the room when you are actually present for it. Wow!!

:)

UsefulProp said:
Me as well that would be so awesome. Seeing his PBS shows is awesome, but I can only imagine the energy in the room when you are actually present for it. Wow!!

:)

Yes, WOW!! Imagine the energy that you feel when reading his books. Multiply that by 1000 when leaving his seminars. I feel so enlightened when I read his books. :)

Latest posts

Back