Favorite fictional vampire?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sita, alias "Alisa Perne" from Christopher Pike's The Last Vampire series. I loved those books as a teen, and I still read them now and then.

Dracula from Bram Stokers Dracula. Gary Oldman was extremely sexy in that film not when he was old tho. Also really like Katherine and Klaus from the vampire diaries.

Count Dracula, although there's some cool vampires in True Blood aswell.

Honourable mention goes to the gang from 'Les Vampires', the film serial directed by Louis Feuillade. Although they are a gang of master criminals instead of real/classical vampires, they're still pretty **** cool ;)

I'm not sure if I've actually read all of Dracula - I know I read a fair bit of it when I was 12, 13, but I can't remember anything after the scene with the boat coming into Whitby.
I'm familiar with the broad outline from adaptations, honestly not sure how far through I read...

Has anyone here seen all of Interview with a Vampire? I've tried watching it two or three times, fallen asleep every time.
The two of them are so self-serious emos!

Only the best.

nosferatu1.jpg

I'm tied between Spike from "Buffy" and Eric Northman from "True Blood". They're both so awesome!

Hmm...I'd have to say, in order:

1) Alucard from the Hellsing OVA
2) Lestat
3) Blacula (I love William Marshall)

Transylvania's lord and master Vlad Tepes , the one true vampire and not fictional . True Story.

Attachments

• 60415705.jpg
    60415705.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 3
Masson said:
Transylvania's lord and master Vlad Tepes , the one true vampire and not fictional . True Story.

He does seem pretty creepy - killed his own men, and impaled them on spikes, to terrify the invading army, if I remember right?

ForEverythingAReason said:
jessica_true_blood.jpg

Oh yesssss :D

Oooh, I'd forgotten about her.
One of the rare vampires who seems genuinely unpredictable and dangerous...

He impaled ottomans not hes own people , he used cruel tactics to strike fear into the enemy but he was one of the best lords we had , like robin hood he screwed up greedy noblemen and gave their riches to the peasants.

Masson said:
Vlad Tepes was the Voivode of Wallachia, not of Transylvania. It is true he was born in Sighisoara, Transylvania. He was no vampire, he only liked to impale the Ottomans and his enemies. ;)

Latest posts

Back