Favorite Movies Soundtracks?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found the "Once Were Warriors" soundtrack to be pretty decent.

Ive said this before in this forum, but Gummo has a great soundtrack. I was actually interested in the soundtrack before I saw the movie. It is full of classic black metal. Its become my favorite movie of all time.

But I like more than black metal. I like all kinds of music.

The movie Cruel Intentions opens with a Placebo song :) I decied to post an AMAZING live version

[youtube]/v/R9Fwwdjwu8M?fs=1&hl=en_US[/youtube]

In 1996 I was 15 and I saw The Craft. There was this song that I never heard before and I loved it. i even bought the soundtrack thinking it would be there but it wasnt, and the CD was actually honeysuckle and it had a Mathew Sweet cover of a Smiths song that pissed me off so that is definatly not a good soundtrack.

But this song... I finally figured out what it was in 99 when I got the innerweb. Listen to it. Its definatly not black metal. I dont know what the genre is...

Portishead - Glorybox

[youtube]/v/RGv7BXBW9S4?fs=1&hl=en_US"[/youtube]

I love Scorsese's 'The Aviator' soundtrack. i'm also a fan of the score in 'A Clockwork Orange'

Michael Mann knows how to compile a compelling mix of original score and songs to his movies. My favorites would be Collateral, Miami Vice and Public Enemies.

Moon
The Fountain
Stay
Ashes of time
In the mood for love

Hackers
Kill Bill
Tron: Legacy
Female Prisoner 701: Scorpion [it's theme]

could video games count as movie soundtracks too?
if so:
Metal Gear Solid 4
MGS: Peace Walker
Assassins Creed [all 3]

more to come..

I love Ennio Morricone and Hans Zimmer.

I also like the soundtrack to the movie 'The Red Baron'.

When it comes to games, I always liked the soundtrack to Unreal, UT and the Age of Empires series.

imagezin.jpg

imagengc.jpg

Latest posts

Back