Favorite video game commercials

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
beautiful loser said:
Nuke1967 said:
I played this for a little over a year, I was a fan of the regular The Sims game I wish the online version looked as good and had as much fun as the commercial showed..lol.

Isn't that typical? So many deceiving ads suckered me into buying crappy games over the years. **** you, video game commercials...**** you!

It had it's good points, I met a couple of friends on there, I played other online games with over the years, but yeah they really dropped the ball on the Sims Online big time.

I played Star Wars Galaxies for two years, was a fun game, had it's issues, like you could tell the same people that designed Everquest designed this, due to them having regular swords more powerful than blasters, and quests more like fantasy game ones than Star Wars, and Sony Online Entertainment really messed it up.

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube] a lil bit off topic but I can't wait for this movie. I just hope it will be a good one..

[video=youtube]

The only reason I want a PS4 is due to this game, but I've heard mixed reviews. Love the steampunk aspect of it. Anyone play this game?? If so, how was it?

[video=youtube]

Still think the Tallboys are one of the coolest looking enemies you'll ever encounter.

I am a fan of alternate history, so I was excited for this game when it was announced, also love a good strategy game as well, the game turned out ok, but not as great as I was hoping.

[video=youtube]

Hm... I guess trailers can be counted as commercials.

Anyway... I'll always remember this one:

Latest posts

Back