Feeling extra shitty tonight

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh

Reaction score
Oh wow I am really feeling shitty tonight don't know what it is but I am about as depressed as I have ever been right now. It's so bad right now I can't really even get motivated to do my homework which is really the only thing that drives me to live anymore is my schooling. If I give up on it I pretty much will have nothing.

The last time I felt this bad was after my first and only girlfriend dumped me and then I joined the military. I am worried I am going to do something drastic like that again.

I have been really thinking about maybe seeing a counsler but I don't really want to because for the first thing it would be really weird and embarrasing also it's probaly pretty costly and with school I don't have that much extra money.

I really don't know why I made this post other then to feel like I somewhat vented my troubles. I am finding I think a lot of my problems are 100% my fault tonight I was invited to two parties and I just couldn't muster up whatever I needed to go to them.

Hey Josh,

PLEASE dont' run off and join the military, it's quite dangerous.

A counselor is a GREAT idea to deal with the stress and I would be happy to help you find one in your town, you can PM me if you like.

Hugs, and keep u pyour chin!

LG.

Hey Josh. My advice: Next time you got the chance to get around to two parties, take it. Try not to think of why you aren't going to any of the parties and think of how you are going to get around to both of them. Replace one problem, with a lesser, more easily solved problem...

...or at least thats the way I try and see it.

Latest posts

Back